really good info website..do visit

DOC_BRO

:salam2:
This is really a very good website I am not sure if it was discussed before but do visit this website www.irf.net
Dr.Zakir Naik is the owner and if u go to the q@a section there are lot of answers to common question asked by non-muslims and even muslims that is really a good source for us to answer others with true reference and lot of new muslims or people intrested in islam visit this website so we can link them the auestion. There are lot of video also available and audios also about the debates he had in different countries. He has really a god gifted talent and he is scholar in Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism and knows vedas,bible,geeta and all other religious book by verse and with translation. Its amazing how he answers and he had a debate with doctor steve campbell at chicago in 2000. People who wathc q tv in india pak uk us or those from bombay might very well know all this but i just though to share this if someone really skipped about this knowledgebale scholar.
I want to assure the moderators that i am not publicising this website as per ur rules I do abide and have no intentions in breaking those rules InshaAllah.
This is just for sharing and spreading the knowledge of Islam to Muslims and Non-muslims. Rest Allah knows the best.
Ma'salam

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

p.s Thanx 4 the website Insha Allah i will check it out!

Take Care,