Reasons for corrupting the Bible

nobbyv

Abu Maryam
Assalamualaikum dear brothers & sisters,

During one of my discussions with a Christian brother about the corruption of the bible by the Church fathers...the Christian brother asked me the reasons why the Church would actually change/corrupt the original message of our prophet Jesus (peace be upon him)?

So, brothers & sisters, it would be really helpful if you could summerize a few points as to WHY the Church would actually change the gospels?

JazakAllah Kyaren for your efforts...

Walaikum Assalam

Salem9022

They change the Message of Jesus, and They Made it More compatible with the Already Pagan religions of Europe like Mithras Worship and Other Pagan religions. That is what the church did in order to draw in More converts.

We have to also note that from the start in the early 1st century there was already different View points as to who was Jesus because of that many views was presented but the one that Ultimately prevailed was that of Jesus being God since this is a belief that the Romans would accept since they themselves were worshipping Man-Gods.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35834

Go to this Site to Learn More.

nobbyv

Abu Maryam
JazakAllah Kyaren for the info,

Looking forward to hear some more views from the rest of the brothers & sisters...

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

A short story about Israelies and what they did with Prophet Moses Alaihi salam..
( this will show how most christians and jews think about Religion and God.. and what made them corrupt the bible and other holy books )

(Sorah Ta-Ha 20)
O Children of Israel! We delivered you from your enemy, and We made a covenant with you on the right side of the Mount, and We sent down to you Al-Manna[] and quails, (80) (Saying) eat of the Taiyyibât (good lawful things) wherewith We have provided you, and commit no oppression therein, lest My Anger should justly descend on you. And he on whom My Anger descends, he is indeed perished. (Tafsir At-Tabari) (81) And verily, I am indeed forgiving to him who repents, believes (in My Oneness, and associates none in worship with Me) and does righteous good deeds, and then remains constant in doing them, (till his death). (82) "And what made you hasten from your people, O Mûsa (Moses)?" (83) He said: "They are close on my footsteps, and I hastened to You, O my Lord, that You might be pleased." (84) (Allâh) said: "Verily! we have tried your people in your absence, and As-Samiri has led them astray." (85) Then Mûsa (Moses) returned to his people in a state of anger and sorrow. He said: "O my people! Did not your Lord promise you a fair promise? Did then the promise seem to you long in coming? Or did you desire that wrath should descend from your Lord on you, that you broke your promise to me (i.e disbelieving in Allâh and worshipping the calf)?" (86) They said: "We broke not the promise to you, of our own will, but we were made to carry the weight of the ornaments of the [Fir'aun's (Pharaoh)] people, then we cast them (into the fire), and that was what As-Samiri suggested." (87) Then he took out (of the fire) for them (a statue of) a calf which seemed to low. They said: "This is your ilâh (god), and the ilâh (god) of Mûsa (Moses), but [Mûsa (Moses)] has forgotten (his god).'" (88) Did they not see that it could not return them a word (for answer), and that it had no power either to harm them or to do them good? (89) And Hârûn (Aaron) indeed had said to them beforehand: "O my people! You are being tried in this, and verily, your Lord is (Allâh) the Most Gracious, so follow me and obey my order." (90) They said: "We will not stop worshipping it (i.e. the calf), until Mûsa (Moses) returns to us." (91) [Mûsa (Moses)] said: "O Hârûn (Aaron)! What prevented you when you saw them going astray; (92) "That you followed me not (according to my advice to you)? Have you then disobeyed my order?" (93) He [Hârûn (Aaron)] said: "O son of my mother! Seize (me) not by my beard, nor by my head! Verily, I feared lest you should say: 'You have caused a division among the Children of Israel, and you have not respected my word!' " (94) [Mûsa (Moses)] said: "And what is the matter with you. O Samiri? (i.e. why did you do so?)" (95) (Samiri) said: "I saw what they saw not, so I took a handful (of dust) from the (hoof) print of the messenger [Jibril's (Gabriel) horse] and threw it [into the fire in which were put the ornaments of the Fir'aun's (Pharaoh) people, or into the calf]. Thus my inner-self suggested to me." (96) Mûsa (Moses) said: "Then go away! And verily, your (punishment) in this life will be that you will say: "Touch me not (i.e.you will live alone exiled away from mankind); and verily (for a future torment), you have a promise that will not fail. And look at your ilâh (god), to which you have been devoted. We will certainly burn it, and scatter its particles in the sea." (97) Your Ilâh (God) is only Allâh, (the One) Lâ ilâha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He). He has full knowledge of all things. (98) Thus We relate to you (O Muhammad SAW) some information of what happened before. And indeed We have given you from Us a Reminder (this Qur'ân). (99) Whoever turns away from it (this Qur'ân i.e. does not believe in it, nor acts on its orders), verily, they will bear a heavy burden (of sins) on the Day of Resurrection,[] (100)

As you can see, They only follow what they desire, even when they see the truth crystal clear right in front of thier eyes, Thats what made them corrupt the bible.

(Sorah Al-Baqarah 2)
Never will the Jews nor the Christians be pleased with you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ) till you follow their religion. Say: "Verily, the Guidance of Allâh (i.e. Islâmic Monotheism) that is the (only) Guidance. And if you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ) were to follow their (Jews and Christians) desires after what you have received of Knowledge (i.e. the Qur'ân), then you would have against Allâh neither any Walî (protector or guardian) nor any helper. (120)