Regarding this hadith

ohhockleng

"Muhammad said in his Hadith: "The Hour [Day of Resurrection] will not arrive until you fight the Jews, [until a Jew will hide behind a rock or tree] and the rock and the tree will say: 'Oh Muslim, servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him!'" said Hassan Khader, founder of the Al Quds Encyclopedia.

Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters
I was having a debate with somebody online about islam and he keeps on saying it is the religion of islam that promotes the killing of the jews, so he present this hadith to me, please advice.

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
Dear Brother/sister,

From what i just read regarding the Hadith you mentioned:

First of all this hadith came in Sahih Bukhari and Muslim.

It indicates that near the end of time when Issa (Jesus) Alaihissalam is sent to us again to fight the Dajjal (ad-Dajjal, (Arabic: الدّجّال, ad-Dajjāl, "the Deceiver", "the Impostor"), Who clames to be Issa the Messiah with Jews as followers of this Dajjal.
And as we muslims fight them side by side with prophet Issa Alaihissalam, Allah will have so many blessings upon us that even rocks and trees will speake to us, telling us of Jews hiding behind them.

this is my own translation to what i read to Dr. Abdullah Al-Ahdal of Saudi Arabia

amjaddamen

brother
dear brother
although allah order us to (respect ) other religions he dose not except but islam.
so what about this hadeeth ? is not abide in hell is more painfull to kuffar and jews ?
brother , those people think of religion in one way,which is in my humble opinion is ridicules