remember to fast monday and thursday

abou khaled

Salam aleikoum

وَذَكِّرْ فَإِنَّ الذِّكْرَى تَنفَعُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ
51.55. Wathakkir fa-inna alththikra tanfaAAu almu/mineena
51.55. Mais continue à prêcher, car les rappels sont utiles aux croyants !
51.55 . And warn , for warning profiteth believers

abou khaled

Salam aleikoum

1257. Selon 'Aïcha le Messager de Dieu (paix et bénédiction de Dieu sur lui) tenait à jeûner le lundi et le jeudi. (At-Tirmidhi)

1257. 'A'isha said, "The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, used to take care to fast on Mondays and Thursdays." [at-Tirmidhi]

--------------------

abou khaled

Salam aleikoum

1256. Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Actions are presented on Mondays and Thursdays, so I like my actions to be presented while I am fasting." (Muslim related it without mentioning fasting.) [at-Tirmidhi]

abou khaled

Salam aleikoum

1258. Abu Hurayra said, "My friend, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, ordered me to do three things: to fast three days every month, to do the two rak'ats of Duha and to do the witr before sleeping." [Agreed upon]

abou khaled

Salam aleikoum

1256. Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Actions are presented on Mondays and Thursdays, so I like my actions to be presented while I am fasting." (Muslim related it without mentioning fasting.) [at-Tirmidhi]

abou khaled

Salam aleikoum

Tomorrow don `t forget to fast incha Allah and make doua.
51.55 . And warn , for warning profiteth believers .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

abou khaled

Salam aleikoum

abou khaled

Salam aleikoum

Latifabonu

Alhamdulillah
Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh thank u brother reminding us May Allah bless u and eccept our fasts Ameen!!!

abou khaled

Salam aleikoum
Baraka Allah fik

abou khaled

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية .

51.55 . And warn , for warning profiteth believers .

abou khaled

الـسَّـلَامُ عَـلَـيْـكُـمْ وَرَحْـمَـةُ اللَّهِ وَبـَرَكَـاتُـهُ

شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية .

Salam aleikoum

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
Salam aleikoum

Baraka Allah fikoum
1255. Selon Abou Qatâda (que Dieu l'agrée) , on interrogea le Messager de Dieu (paix et bénédiction de Dieu sur lui) sur le jeûne du lundi. Il dit : "C'est un jour où je suis né et où je fus suscité comme Messager". (Mouslim)

1255 - عن أبي قتادة رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنهُ أن رَسُول اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيهِ وَسَلَّم سئل عن صوم يوم الإᄁنين فقال: <ذلك يوم ولدت فيه، ويوم بعᄁت أو أنزل عليّ فيه> رَوَاهُ مُسلِمٌ.

1255. Abu Qatada reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, was asked about fasting Mondays and he said, "That is the day on which I was born and the day when I was sent - or when revelation descended on me." [Muslim]

As Salamu 'Alaykum,

Please forgive my ignorance, but I did not understand if the above meant that we should or shouldn't fast on Mondays.

Veuillez pardonner mon ignorance, mais je n'a pas comprendre si les ci-dessus signifiait que nous devrions ou ne devrait pas rapidement les lundis.

I thought that there were certain times to rejoice and on those days we didn't fast. If there was ever a reason for modern man to rejoice, it was certainly The Birth of Muhammad (Salla Allahu 'Alayhi Wa Sallem) and "the day that revelation descended on me." Or am I misunderstanding what was meant by '"revelation descended on me.''?'

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

My previous post was an actual question and not a challenge. I am new to Islam and have so much to learn and unlearn. So, brothers and sisters, I have no problem with one explaining my errors to me. I only know what I have learned and not having been in Islam very long means that I haven't learned very much of eternal value. I study the text of the translations of Al Qur'an daily. But, I have not yet learn to read Al Arabia; consequently, I have never actually read a single ayah of Al Qur'an. I am even learning Salah through transliteration. I look forward to learning from all of you.

abou khaled

Salam aleikoum

1258. Abu Hurayra said, "My friend, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, ordered me to do three things: to fast three days every month, to do the two rak'ats of Duha and to do the witr before sleeping." [Agreed upon]

abou khaled

Salam aleikoum

abou khaled

Salam aleikoum

50.19 . And the agony of death cometh in truth . ( And it is said unto him ) : This is that which thou wast wont to shun .

abou khaled

Salam aleikoum

Un a ecris:
moi j'opte pour le lundi et le jeudi, d'ailleurs aujolurd'hui je jeune, que allah accepte de nous pardonner.
amine.
le jeune c'est un trésor que tu le recupere le jour de la resuction inchaallah.