Responsibility

John Smith

As Salams.

Guys & Gal's i just want to touch base with you and ask for some of your much needed help.

When i needed answers or direction in life regarding my faith or to read some thought provoking quotes i would turn too TTI.

I used to be a ghost user,looking in without registartion take the beneficial from the site and implemnt what i had gained into my life.

Sadly of late the site has become an open war zone where verbal arguments are vollied from thread to thread and its starting to have a negative impact on the Site.

Just for one second step out of your Muslim box and look into this website as a Non Muslim looking for direction,what do you think they would feel or understand of this faith?.

Its up to us to lead by example and show the people of this world what this Religion is all about from our Creator to our Beloved Prophet's (PBUT) all.

So lets revist & Bump some of the old threads' that would give us an Iman Boost and help us understand each other once more.

Lets feel the love once more & lets be having some much needed unity.
Peace

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum,

Thank you, although I am sure the negativity is limited to a few individuals, alas that is the nature of web forums. There are bound to be opinions expressed that we do not agree with, and the occassional post that gets misunderstood. On the whole the members here are kind and courteous inshaAllah, and I would hope that any visitors shall spot that.

wasalam