Riddles

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
A man was found murdered on Sunday morning. His wife immediately called the police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these alibis:
The Wife said she was sleeping.
The Cook was cooking breakfast.
The Gardener was picking vegetables.
The Maid was getting the mail.
The Butler was cleaning the closet.

The police instantly arrested the murdered. Who did it and how did they know?

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
OK ,here it goes:

There is a red house made of bricks, a blue house made of bricks, an orange house made of bricks. What color bricks is a greenhouse made of?

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
lol......you trying to get me to say green heh....very tempting.....

but greeenhouses are not made of bricks.

Sister_X

Okay let me give it a go.....

A. When one does not know what it is, then it is something; But when one knows what it is, then it is nothing. What is it?

B. A headless lawyer had a letter to write; It was read by a man who had lost his sight. The dumb repeated it word for word; And deaf was he who listened and heard.

C. You can take off all of my skin and I will not cry but YOU will
Why ?

D.One day little boy named John went over to his parents and said that he wanted to shoot people and blow them up. His parents were really proud of his career choice. keep in mind that his parents were not very violent people.

E. What starts with "P", ends with "E", and has many letters?

F. I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?

muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!
Okay let me give it a go.....

A. When one does not know what it is, then it is something; But when one knows what it is, then it is nothing. What is it?

B. A headless lawyer had a letter to write; It was read by a man who had lost his sight. The dumb repeated it word for word; And deaf was he who listened and heard.

C. You can take off all of my skin and I will not cry but YOU will
Why ? Onion

D.One day little boy named John went over to his parents and said that he wanted to shoot people and blow them up. His parents were really proud of his career choice. keep in mind that his parents were not very violent people. ..because he wanted to be a soilder??:confused: and defend his country

E. What starts with "P", ends with "E", and has many letters? ..dont know

F. I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?
...dont know

Jihan

B. A lawyer that was irresponsible and didn't know right from wrong. the judge was wearing glasses. The dumb secretary typed the words being said word for word. the jury didn't listen and knew not what was going on.