Riddles

Sister_X

Okay let me give it a go.....

A. When one does not know what it is, then it is something; But when one knows what it is, then it is nothing. What is it?

B. A headless lawyer had a letter to write; It was read by a man who had lost his sight. The dumb repeated it word for word; And deaf was he who listened and heard.

C. You can take off all of my skin and I will not cry but YOU will
Why ?

D.One day little boy named John went over to his parents and said that he wanted to shoot people and blow them up. His parents were really proud of his career choice. keep in mind that his parents were not very violent people.

E. What starts with "P", ends with "E", and has many letters?

F. I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?

A. riddle

B.The letter in question is the letter "O". It is zero. The lawyer had nothing to write. The blind could read nothing. The person who was dumb could repeat nothing. The deaf man listened and heard nothing.
C. onion
D a Photographer
E Post Office
F.The letter e. End, timE, spacE, Every placE

And the answer to the riddle from muham7ed is 3...you u have three oranges, you take away two...all three are still in ur possession..no?yes?

Sister_X

I'm as small as an ant, as big as a whale. I'll approach like a breeeze, but can come like a gale. By some I get hit, but all have shown fear. I'll dance to the music, though I can't hear. Of names I have many, of names I have one. I'm as slow as a snail, but from me you can't run. What am I?

zakiyah

muslim sis
I'm as small as an ant, as big as a whale. I'll approach like a breeeze, but can come like a gale. By some I get hit, but all have shown fear. I'll dance to the music, though I can't hear. Of names I have many, of names I have one. I'm as slow as a snail, but from me you can't run. What am I?

that was a bit spooky n freeky.lol

muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!
There are 20 people in an empty, square room. Each person has full sight of the entire room and everyone in it without turning his head or body, or moving in any way (other than the eyes). Where can you place an apple so that all but one person can see it? :SMILY288:

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
Ahhhh....that to me some tym to find......but the only way to make every c it except 1 person is u place it ontop of his head eh...:SMILY288:

Jihan

Ahhhh....that to me some tym to find......but the only way to make every c it except 1 person is u place it ontop of his head eh...:SMILY288:

I was thinking the same but now I'm thinking if it is an EMPTY rm how can there be twenty people and an apple?!

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
try this,

You are on an island in the middle of a lake. The lake is in a remote part of the country and there has never been a bridge connecting the island to the mainland.

Every day a tractor and wagon gives hay rides around the island. Puzzled as to how the tractor had gotten onto the island, you ask around and find out that the tractor was not transported to the island by boat or by air. Nor was it built on the island.

Explain how the tractor got there?

muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!

congrats bro u got it

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
So let me see......

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it! In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out! Try to do so without any coaching!

Jihan

it has something to do the vowels.... I don't whether it is the repetition or the fact there is no E!

Jihan

i love company like no other
I am horrible and quite a bother
but as soon as company arrives I bring much laughter
Even though for muslims this really shouldn't be the case
Oh yeah I forgot to mention I don't have a face.

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
i love company like no other
I am horrible and quite a bother
but as soon as company arrives I bring much laughter
Even though for muslims this really shouldn't be the case
Oh yeah I forgot to mention I don't have a face.

does any one understand this ?