righteous+deceased=light?

Amtullah

Servant of Allah
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu,

Insha'Allah some of you can help me with this.

Someone just mentioned to me, that if a righteous person dies.. their physical body can be light (ie: Allah will make it light).

I've never heard of this before.

Has anyone else? Do you have any information about it?.. If it's true? If not.. where did this idea come from??

Jazak'Allahu khair.

Amtullah

Servant of Allah
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu,

C'mon people... gimme something! :holaaa:

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
:salam2:
Dear sister ask that "someone" to give proof either from Qur'an or Authentic sunnah on the above matter! But i've seen some sufi's indicating some fabricated/weak ahadiths that even our prophet Muhammed (s.a.w) is light (astagfirullah). To sum this up just ask him/her calmly about proof or you can ask the imam of your mosque about the same.
:wasalam:

Amtullah

Servant of Allah
:salam2:
Dear sister ask that "someone" to give proof either from Qur'an or Authentic sunnah on the above matter! But i've seen some sufi's indicating some fabricated/weak ahadiths that even our prophet Muhammed (s.a.w) is light (astagfirullah). To sum this up just ask him/her calmly about proof or you can ask the imam of your mosque about the same.
:wasalam:

Wa'alaykum as-salaam wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu,

Jazak'Allahu khair :) .. now we're getting somewhere..

Oh trust me.. I asked, and they didn't have anything other then "I just read it a while ago.. and it's true".. so rather than frustrate her and myself, I figured if I can just get the facts and present them....then they'll be no arguing, insha'Allah :)

Thank you

As-salaamu'alaykum

CoolGurl

Numba 1 nerly all of dat is not not true 2 sufi r good an r close 2 Allah s.w.t dey r like Awliya Allah probabli a wabi made that site

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
Numba 1 nerly all of dat is not not true 2 sufi r good an r close 2 Allah s.w.t dey r like Awliya Allah probabli a wabi made that site

Assalamu aleekoom sister

can I politely ask you to stop using text speak please ?

Sufi or "wahabi" are only right or wrong by the measure of the Qur'aan and Sunnah. Any one who presents an argument has to be asked for the evidence. Would you agree with this ?