Rubbing hands and feet with dust (Tayammum)

Aisha. joyo

~ALLAH 0 AKBAR~
Narrated 'Aisha:

(the wife of the Prophet) We set out with Allahs Apostle on one of his journeys till we reached Al-Baida' or Dhatul-Jaish, a necklace of mine was broken (and lost). Allah's Apostle stayed there to search for it, and so did the people along with him. There was no water at that place, so the people went to Abu- Bakr As-Siddiq and said, "Don't you see what 'Aisha has done? She has made Allah's Apostle and the people stay where there is no water and they have no water with them." Abu Bakr came while Allah's Apostle was sleeping with his head on my thigh, He said, to me: "You have detained Allah's Apostle and the people where there is no water and they have no water with them.

So he admonished me and said what Allah wished him to say and hit me on my flank with his hand. Nothing prevented me from moving (because of pain) but the position of Allah's Apostle on my thigh. Allah's Apostle got up when dawn broke and there was no water. So Allah revealed the Divine Verses of Tayammum. So they all performed Tayammum. Usaid bin Hudair said, "O the family of Abu Bakr! This is not the first blessing of yours." Then the camel on which I was riding was caused to move from its place and the necklace was found beneath it.

Sahihul Bukhari

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
I always always wanted to know, and maybe someone can make clear what is dust ?
Like the dust on the ground after some wood has been sawed off there?
Or the dust on the pavements on the rode?
Or is it the dirt undearneath the grass?
I remember somewhere either in Quran or sunnah it says "Find Fresh high soil"
What if I live somewhere where there is no Fresh high soil, and there is just regular dirt where which the grass is over... Can I use that? There is no signifigant proof that it is clean, perhaps a dog walked by this area, and you know what it did !!!!!
lol
Serious question though, Do reply !!

Aisha. joyo

~ALLAH 0 AKBAR~
I always always wanted to know, and maybe someone can make clear what is dust ?
Like the dust on the ground after some wood has been sawed off there?
Or the dust on the pavements on the rode?
Or is it the dirt undearneath the grass?
I remember somewhere either in Quran or sunnah it says "Find Fresh high soil"
What if I live somewhere where there is no Fresh high soil, and there is just regular dirt where which the grass is over... Can I use that? There is no signifigant proof that it is clean, perhaps a dog walked by this area, and you know what it did !!!!!
lol
Serious question though, Do reply !!

:salam2:
Borthers and sisters correct me if am wrong i think it's the dust on the ground

:wasalam::hearts: