Rude?

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Jazak Allah for ur comment sister. Sister I agree with u that guest may also be reading it and they dont want to login and say masha Allah may be u r right sister and here many time guests are more in number then members that is y sister i have said

WE SHOULD NOT EXPECT THANKS

You are right sister it does not matter how many replies we get or how many views v get to our thread the importent is how many persons getting benifitted by it. 100 views and comments are waste if no one among them try to improve themself where as with no coments and with a single viewer and he improve himself/herself in knowledge and spread it. For those who did for sake of Allah and may be as u said there may be some people who do for sake of getting thanks and repplies they may like first part (i.e, more views and replies) .

Sister as u have said there can be some friends here who dont post for the sake of Allah I agree with u, but I thought that most here do for the sake of Allah. For those also who dont do for the sake of Allah as well as for those who do for the sake of Allah I think both should be happy by what I have said.

THE MORE U THANK TO ALLAH FOR THE BLESSING THE MORE U WILL GET IT

Allah knows best I dont have any personal controdiction with anyone by reading and replying I m trying to improve myself, Jazak Allah kahir for helping me. These are only my thoughts rest Allah knows best. Pls do correct me if I m wrong for the sake of Allah.

Jazak Allah khair.

Phoyage

As-salaamu `alaykum.

Thanking does not need to be done directly, one can thank a person by saying for instance, "may Allaah reward him for his beneficial post". To be honest, I prefer not to see a thread/post and there after the only subsequent posts contain messages like "jazaak Allaah khayr", "thanks" etc. It has nothing to do with rudeness, but should everyone who benefits need to specifically mention their thanks via a post? Most certainly not.

:salam2:
They don't have to.
If you just say May Allah Reward You.
It is nice.