Salaam, I am Stacey :)

LeedsMuslimah

OsMan_93: Thankyou very much for both links, I found the first link very helpful and the second link, very insightful.

Thariq2005: I have friend who taught me of the words and now I find myself not being able to stop myself using them, surely that must be a sign within itself :). Thankyou for the link, and I shall watch that later :). And thankyou for the advice.

islam_best/nafesa: Thankyou both for the warm welcomes :)

Munawar: I feel honoured and priveleged to be chosen, I only hope I can do my best in his name, Insh'Allah. I am glad I am not like the majority of young girls in this country; life is not about alcohol, or smoking or drugs; Allah gave us this body, so we should glorify it and not do what is unnatural to it.

Allah's servent/zahrany: Again, thankyou :).

palestine: Why thankyou :) Now if only we had a blushing icon to insert here :p.

Abdul_Musa'ir: Such a wonderful extract :) But my parents would not be too appreciative of that :( If only they could see the way, Insh'Allah.

PS:
I was thinking whether to write a diary or not; on my day-to-day, week-to-week thoughts and feelings about Islam and my life in general, maybe it could prove useful to others? I am unsure about this.

And I like to thank everyone just to let them know that I have read their posts, and to let them know that my spirits have been truly lifted by read them; not once have I been so accepted into a community before :)

island muslim

welcome to TTI stacy,

:) so have you learnt much about Islam since joining us here? Remember to ask questions as that is what we are here for..

take care.. and inshaallah(god willing) one day you will be our sister in Islam