Salaam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I am missing you. I hope to come back one day. I would like to know where my beautiful sisters have gone to? I miss my brothers, too. This is a test...I need a salaam for all of you. Please write a line and let me know how you are. There are many many new names...welcome...

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam warahmatullaah,

Welcome back sis, you are always welcome. We miss your posts. I may not be replying much but I do read 'em ;-) INshaa'Allaah you are doing well as well as your family Aameen. Indeed, there are many new users Mashaa'Allaah Alhamdulillaah! It's what keeps this website alive! Inshaa'Allaah you and everyone are included in my du'as.

halah

Asslamu alaikum dearest sister,it seems sooooooooooooo long time without having you here,I think most of the members miss you and your posts.:hearts:

I hope you and your family are doing well insha'Allah.
I leave you in the care of Allah hoping to get you here soon insha'Allah.

:SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259:

palestine

Servant of Allah
asalamu alaykum. welcome back sis! i'm sad that you're not here, on the site, but oh well i guess everyone makes their own choices. i hope you and ur family are well inshallah. salam.

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

Asalama aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu sis i hope by the grace of ALLAH (s.w.t) that you and your family are well. Asalama aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Dearest sister, I miss you soooooo much. Only Allh knows how you are always in my mind and in my heart. May Allah ease your hardship, gladden your heart and make your task easy for you...Ameen

I am fine Alhamdulillah and all I need is to be sure you are ok.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I have to wait a little while longer before I can post. Alhumdullila, I and my family are well.
I am busy learning some Arabic and reading. I miss posting my rants and raves but moreso I miss all of you. In a sense it has been a death...I love you all so much and you do so much for my sense of imam.
So you must post for me whereas I can not. Please post the intellectual posts that unite us and make sense. Be the light of Islam. Support each other, never let there be a post that has zero responses.
Dearest little Palestine...sometimes in life we have to make choices for our children and their safety...just be patient with me and I will, InshaAllah be able to come back and drive the moderators crazy....I miss you too.
My love,
your aapa.

huda2

:salam2:

Welcome sis mirajmom, we surely miss you and yr inspiration threads. Insha allah I hope every thing goes well fr you and yr family.

:wasalam:

warda A

Sister
Salaam,

I have to wait a little while longer before I can post. Alhumdullila, I and my family are well.
I am busy learning some Arabic and reading. I miss posting my rants and raves but moreso I miss all of you. In a sense it has been a death...I love you all so much and you do so much for my sense of imam.
So you must post for me whereas I can not. Please post the intellectual posts that unite us and make sense. Be the light of Islam. Support each other, never let there be a post that has zero responses.
Dearest little Palestine...sometimes in life we have to make choices for our children and their safety...just be patient with me and I will, InshaAllah be able to come back and drive the moderators crazy....I miss you too.
My love,
your aapa.

ooooooooooooooh we have really missed you & your raves , we really need them, come back soon
good to see you..
:wasalam:

hambaAllah

:bismillah:

Alhamdulillah , its great to know that all is well with you and your beloved family,, especially your sons....may you master arabic by the time you come back...for you have more time now to study the language and hopefully your children will benefit from it soon too.

مع السلامة في امان الله

:wasalam::hijabi:

A Kashmiri

Welcome sister and inshallah i hope you will come back here on day to day basis soon and help us to learn more about islam.

May blessings of Allah be upon you forever....

Wasallam

amjaddamen

brother
dear sister :
iam new here , i read one or two posts and liked them , it were benificial alot
i hope we see more inshallah .

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

Dear Aapa, I hope my message finds you in the best state of health and Insha Allah spiritually inclined.

I myself hadnt been on TTI for about five months and when I came back I couldnt dare to post. I felt like a total outsider among all those new members that I wasnt familiar with yet. But I am sure no one will ever forget your motherly, sweet and warm advice.

I pray to Allah (SWT) that He keep you and your family safe, healthy and happy where ever you may be. You are always in my duas Dear Aapa. May Allah (SWT) make easy for you what ever you may be going through at the moment. You were the one that made me come back when I was planning to leave and I will never forget that! May Allah (SWT) reward you.

My love, hugs, kisses and duas are coming your way.

Warm Regards,

Mesbah.. Assalamualaikum

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
:salam2: Aapa,

How are you ? I felt really happy reading soemthing from you.
I agree aapa that we really need to have this sense of closeness and brotherhood atleast amongst those who understand and are mature and its our responsibilty to unite the Ummah on the truth.

May Allah ease things up for you aapa and may He SWT always be with you.
Your brother,
Mohsin

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Sister,

Please accept my salam one of ur Islamic brother. By the grace and mercy of allah and duwas from u all I m doing fine and hope the same for all other brothers/sisters may Allah shower his mercy and blessings upon all of us all the time ameen. Pls be rem me in ur duwas.

Jazak Allah