Salaamu Alaikom Sis&Bros

Shavone

Salaamu Alaikom Sisters and Brothers;

I pray that your all in the best of health and in strong imam, ameen. My name is Shavone and I found out about turntoislam.com by a guy who gives duwa on myspace. Mana'shallah, I really like this site, and I think it will be my new web home, alhumdullilah!

I'm married, and have a seven-month son name Isa. He is our first child, alhumdullilah. I've been married for three years, and soon to be four. I converted to Islam about 2 1/2 years ago. I never changed my name because I never felt the need to. What drew me to Islam was its simplicity, and the oneness of God. It finalized my skepticism on Jesus being the son of God, and God, etc., etc. Although, I did not grow up to be Christian. Looking back now, I think I've always wanted to be religious but my environment did not nurture those desires.
Hope to make good friends here!
Shavone

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam,

Welcome to the site sister Shavone. I am glad you like this website, alhamdulilah.

may Allah bless you and your family! Its a true blessing that you are guided to Islam and im happy for you and your family.

I too dont understand how anyone could worship Jesus alongside God. As Muslims we respect and love him, yet we do not exaggerate our love for Isa or any other Prophet, or human. Infact, Muslims love the Prophet Jesus more than Christians because we stay true to what he taught, i.e. to worship Allah without ascribing any partners to him! . So when anyone prays to Jesus and asks him and not God to forgive them, they are basically disobeying what Jesus had commanded.

May Allah guide the people to ISlam.

Thanks again sister, may Allah bless you and ur little boy! mashaAllah.

I am guessing that you are from the USA.

hassanhindi

welcome

DEAR Brother Shavone

salam alikum

I am muslim from india adn very happy to see brothers and sister like u who use thier brain to accept Islam notlike us who inherit islam , So as Prophet Mohammedsaid for person like u thatyour rewards in islam is doubel than what we get as born Muslims .

So I as I can tel u when I reached 18 (I am now 41:eek: ) I started searching and trynig to answer to my self to this question: Why I am a muslim.

So I studied christianity and hinduisim , so my selection of I slam is not by birth, but with using logic and reasoning and proof. alhamdullilah I can give upto 100 proof why prophet Mohammed is Allah 's massenger and why Holy quran is Allah 's Words.

Hope u have happy and peacfull life with your family and hope to c u soon

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI and most importantly welcome to ISLAM.

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

If u have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask we are all here to help one another and to learn from one another as well.

Take Care,

learnermuslim

Assalaam Alaikum Sister Shavone,

Welcome to TTI, where I pray your Iman gorws day by day and you too can provide encouragement and support to further reverts on their path back to the real , true God, Allah via TTI.

Inshallah look forward to your posts.

Take care Fi amanAllah

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
Welcome to TTI

:salam2:
Welcome to the site, I pray it benefits you and helps you to grow in this beautiful way of life inshallah. Happy posting!!:hijabi:

abdellah007

masha allah

u welcome sister, yes it is an interesting website, i hope u will be informed from it . and wishing a good life to ur family. salam to isa.

ur brother