Salah Dress...

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
Vinegrette is quite nice. Maybe 1,000 Island if that's your thing.

Oh sorry, I misread the title.

Long sleeves only, as far as I'm aware.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:
not sure..but i always pray with my t-shirt on :confused:
but.. u shouldnt have any imges on the shirt ..etc.. (ie . having a lacoste t-shirt it normally has a crocodile ,we shouldnt wear these haram living things, because in islam drawing pics of living beings isnt permissable .. cuz' Allah is the 1 and only hu can make/create living things.. so this action is forbideen due to acting like Allah (asgfrallah) and is a major sin :p bit off topic lol
wasalam

OsMaN_93

Here to help
As Salaamu Alaykum,
more detailed answer

Whilst praying Salaah it is recommended to cover one's body properly and as much as possible. However, there is a minimum requirement as apposed to the recommended amount of the body we must cover.

Covering the elbows is not necessary but it is surely recommended that one covers their elbows whilst praying Salaah.

difference in a T-Shirt and Shirt...

When one is wearing a T-Shirt it is taken that he cannot cover his elbows (not that he doesn't have the means generally, but at that time he cannot cover them), therefore, Salaah will be done in the T-Shirt. However, when one has a shirt on then he has the means to cover his elbows, therefore, if he does not do that, and leaves them rolled up, it is disliked because despite having the means to cover one's elbows he did not (and Salaah will still be valid).

GAZZH1991

Allahu Akbar!!
Salamu Alaykum,

Thanks for that Osman Bro.

Oh cool Bro Muhammad, I Have lived In Wales for the past 5 years or so So I Could tell It Was Welsh :) Can't speak much welsh though so wasn't sure what it meant

ahmed m

according to the hanafi school of thought, it is makhrooh(disliked). even if the other schools of thought differ, just put a long sleeve garment on. whats the difficulty? plz stay on the safe side.

jazakallah

Almeftah

for women.. all body must be covered except hands and face.

for men.. as long as the area between belly button and knees is coverd as well as shoulders.. it should be ok.

just make sure there arent bad drawings on ur cloths..