Salam Alaikum

U.Y.K

Salam Alaikum brothers and sisters.

I have posted something familiar before but i cant find it. so... I'm asking again..

What should I major in? I've been going to a community college and its my 4th semester. I haven't decided on a major yet and I have to or else I can't go anymore =).. Tell me something that will benefit other muslims, the ummah, islam etc..I won't be studying science or math by the way and I don't want to work in a place where there are brothers (no offense :))

Thank you
JhazakALLAH Khayran

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
Salam Alaikum brothers and sisters.

I have posted something familiar before but i cant find it. so... I'm asking again..

What should I major in? I've been going to a community college and its my 4th semester. I haven't decided on a major yet and I have to or else I can't go anymore =).. Tell me something that will benefit other muslims, the ummah, islam etc..I won't be studying science or math by the way and I don't want to work in a place where there are brothers (no offense :))

Thank you
JhazakALLAH Khayran

:wasalam:

Oh dearest sister, I see you're a confused one like me when it comes to a career path. Actually there's always something i'm confused about..lol, But Alhamdulilah when it comes to Islam, everything is crystal clear. Anyhow, think about things you like to do. If there is not anything that interests you at the moment, then pick something that you think is important to the Muslim community and stick to it. Who knows you might grow to love whatever it is you pick years from now, InshaAllah. As for me, i'm in the writing field, not easy at all, but i'm sticking to it, and I hope it will be of benefit to people in general, but especially to Muslims. May Allah make it easy for me. Let me tell you the important thing though, to NOT WAIT for years and years to finally make a decision on what career path to take. Make up your mind and get to work. Finish as soon as you can, InshaAllah you can always go back for more degrees if you don't like the major you picked.

May Allah make it easy for you, Allahuma Amin.

InshaAllah I'll pass along any helpful info I come across to you that can maybe help you decide on a major.