Salam alaikum!

UmmAhmadJ

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim

Salam alaikum! Insha'allah all here are healthy and well, filled with peace only Allah (swt) can give to His servants. I mostly known by Umm Ahmad (The mother of Ahmad). Alhamdulilah, I am happily married with a little baby. I am just here to gain more knowledge and make knew friends (sisters) insha'allah.​

Casiva

A Servant of Allah
Waalaikumsalam,
Welcome,Sister. Engage in discussion soon to gain more knowledges about Islam. And I am somehow delighted reading about your little baby. May Allah grant his blessing towards your family.
Have a nice day :)

strive-may-i

Salam alaikum! Insha'allah all here are healthy and well, filled with peace only Allah (swt) can give to His servants. I mostly known by Umm Ahmad (The mother of Ahmad). Alhamdulilah, I am happily married with a little baby. I am just here to gain more knowledge and make knew friends (sisters) insha'allah.​
Walaikum Ssalaam,

Welcome.

muslimahK

Alsalamu alikum,

Congratulations, sister on your family. I am a recent revert/convert. I would love to chat with you. Welcome to TTI.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

~~~
:wasalam:
:salam2:

Subhanallah,
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome to tti
my sister,
We are so happy to
have you wif us here~Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

sabs1164

AmatuLLaH
As-salaamu alaikum

mashaa ALLAH
welcome sistetr.
we are here to be your friends. may ALLAH bless you and everyone abundantly.

As-salaamu alaikum