Salam aliqum everybody my introduction

arabiantxn

:salam2:& hello my name is mumtaz mustafa al... i post here as arabiantxn i wanted to introduce my self and my backgorund. :salam2: I come form a very messed up family although I was born in a Muslim family. My parents and their family are not religious at all our extent of Islam is that we all have Muslim names pray when ever we feel like (once a month or so) and don’t fast. My mother side is obsessed with culture and family name and my father side is obsessed with conducting business and being thugs. My whole life I was bought up given emphasis on dunya (world) and not on Islam. I came across this site while looking at some quran videos on google.com and soon after I decide to join. I am a Muslim by name inshallah want to be a Muslim by practice.

please pray that i become a good muslim and so does my family

i also wanted to let you folks know how much i am impressed with each one of you for your love for islam and muslims and the open heart welcome you people give.
btw
my name is Mustafa
I am in college
Ethnically i am muslim
:salah:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum Wa Rahmet Allah Wa barakatu

:salam2:
Welcome brother to Turn To Islam , its great of you to join this lovely community.
:tti_sister: May Allah guide your family to the right path. And guide every Muslim who is astray.

hambaAllah

welcome bro :)))

:bismillah:
:salam2: bro
Alhamdulillah :allahuakbar:
Your lucky to have discovered ur deen earlier, it took me half a century b4 i do found it,, so now my poor "old" brain will be squeeze of all the juices ;) trying to learn everything which will be harder to retain eh.. But im glad i discovered this site.. Allah work in mysterious way....a former scrabble addict now TTI addicted which is so much beneficial compare to scrabble i presume. Now im preparing myself for the next world instead of next bingo word , you know what i mean ;) May Allah SWT blesses the admin of this website Bro Mabsoot and all those who contributed to this magnificent website
MY apology if offended anyone was not the intention,, may Allah forgives us all and lead us thru the straight path :inshallah:
:wasalam: :hijabi:

zeneesha

~trini_muslimah~
wa alaikum asalaam brother

I can relate to your story similarly. I asked Allah swt, for guidance, for which i was granted, and alhumdulillah, i am now practising islam, and trying to learn more. Insha Allah, my family shall be guided as well, because i always make dua for it.
So, brother, don't give up at all, Allah swt, hears you,& knows what is in your heart. Keep making duas, and you shall be guided, insha Allah.

Tahar

Assalamo-Alaika brother Mustafa. Welcome and don't feel bad; many Muslims don't know much about their deen. It is our duty as good Muslims to research and learn about Islam then share our knowledge with other people. Inshaa-allah you will be the one who informs and guides your family members. And that's the best gift you can give anyone.

muslimahindeen

:salam2: :ma: Welcome to the forum !!!It's never to late to learn we as Muslims should seek knowledge from the Cradle to the Grave...

May Allah Subahanahu wataala shower his mercy on you and your family and guide you all on the straight path Aameen......

:salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah:

Durriyyah

Forever Student
:salam2:

Welcome! Good to hear that you are working towards changing your life and following the straight path. Insha'Allah your family will see the positive changes in you, in time, and possibly come to see the peace and love in Islam that they were missing. I believe you will enjoy this forum very much.

:tti_sister:

:wasalam: