[Salam from Germany]- Blessings to all of you

abdul1001

Asalamoalikum,

I hope you all are fine and enjoying the beautiful nights and bright days of ramazan. Time passes away so fast. I am looking for purpose of our lives. Alhamdulillah Islam provide us the best and the only answer to my question. But this fast paced world and its needs and deeds never let you leave alone and ponder on the sole purpose of our creation. Or i am totaly wrong as i still need to have more knowledge about islam? As Islam is known as religion of balance, then how it helps you in making your both the lives (here and hereafter) perfect! Indeed we are not created pointless!!!

Thanks Bro and Sis,

Stay hungry stay sensible ;)

Wasalam

Abu Loren

Defender of Islam!
Wa Alaikkum Asalaam bro

Welcome to TTI and do ask questions here as there are so many knowledgeable people here who will help you In Shaa Allah.

You are right we are living in a fast paced world and this can control your life if you give what happens in this dunya more importance. If one is engrossed in work and neglects everything else then life just passes you by. Take time out to pray at the stipulated times, read the Holy Qur'an do dhikr and all of this will give a perspective to your life and all of these actions will slow down the fast paced world that we live in. Make priorities in your life according what is important and what is not.

Put your trust completely in Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala and you have absolutely nothing to worry about.