Salam from Spain

Yunita

Greetings to everyone ^^

I'm originally from Indonesia and living in Madrid, Spain.
My father is Chinese and a Christian. My mother is Indonesian Chinese and a Moslem.
I'm familiar with both religion but never taught about both religion in depth.
So, I'm still searching for the truth and I'm fond of Islam after learn a bit about Islam from some forums and youtube videos.
I hope I can learn much more in this forum.

May Allah be with all of us.

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
Waliekumasslam.
Welcome to TTI. :)
Please feel free to ask anything.
hope you'll find this site helpful.

Check these lectures out also pls, they might be helpful:
Makes Sense Right? (right click->save)

and:

[yt]4w-lfcAWFdI[/yt]

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
Greetings to you too, good to have you here.

Maybe one day you will have such an interest to read translation of Qur'an with an open mind and heart, but for now, I hope you will find much of interest here Insha Allah.

Welcome.

Yunita

Greetings to you too, good to have you here.

Maybe one day you will have such an interest to read translation of Qur'an with an open mind and heart, but for now, I hope you will find much of interest here Insha Allah.

Welcome.

Thank you :)

I see that you revert to Islam since 2004. What religion you were before?

elqouds2020

essallamu allaikum in chaa ellah que dieu vous guide dans le bon chemin de la vérité.salamu alaikum in chaa allah god that guides you in the right path of truth.

zico_hasan

Walaikum salam

Greetings to everyone ^^

My father is Chinese and a Christian. My mother is Indonesian Chinese and a Moslem.
So, I'm still searching for the truth and I'm fond of Islam after learn a bit about Islam from some forums and youtube videos.

Hi Yunita,
I'm Zico from Indonesia. Currently I'm living in Germany. We can discuss in Bahasa if you like to know more about tauhid, fiqh, and more. May Allah give your family His guidance.

Wassalam

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
I see that you revert to Islam since 2004. What religion you were before?

I was raised Christian and tried to stay on that path until quite late in my teens. But doubt started quite early on - I spent a long time searching different faiths and eventually would have to say I was agnostic or maybe humanist. Islam was one of the first faiths I looked at but didn't find my answers that time - for some reason Allah swt guided me back again. Alhamdulillah.

sultanb

Greetings to everyone ^^

Welcome Yunita.

Don't forget the Qur'an! Forums and youtube are good but I'm pretty sure the Qur'an is the best source ;) The book will bring only two reactions. Peace or a hardened heart (toward disbelief). InshaAllah, I pray it will bring you peace.