salam from Taiwan muslim

lihchingmah

I am new here....i come from Taiwan ..Nice to know evety brother and sister.
i think everyine will curious how was taiwan,are there alot of muslim.Actually we r minority..i hope that u all can help me to built up my knowledge about islam and spread it out ..May ALLAH protect us to the right way.wasalam
p.s i can speak english but not too much ,i try my best.inshallah~

hambaAllah

welcome sis :))))

:bismillah:
:salam2: to sis lilching
:SMILY206::SMILY206: to turntoislam
hope u will enjoy ur stay n learn more about the deen fm this site with wonderful video n islamic knowledge n may u increased in knowledge n eeman :inshallah:
xie xie meimei
:wasalam: :hijabi:

~Firdaus~

sl.gif

welcome and hope u enjoy ur stay here
insha allah

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Alsalam Alakum

:salam2:
welcome to the site. And insha Allah we could all help expand each
other's knowledge of Islam.
If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask.

duran

Masha Allah Welcome to TTI

Im happy to hear My Muslim brothers and sisters around coming here and sharing their thoughts..:)

Its great to have you here

muslimguy

welcome sister, we 're all here to learn inchallah. I knew few people from Taiwan but, they were not muslim. I went to one of the twainess house and they offered me food, when I asked what kind of food was it? they told me that it was a dog.........haha. it was delicious though...... just kidding :astag: , I did not eat it.

but anyways, I hope u enjoy our company in this site.

Akilah

Assalam Alaikum,

Welcome to the community, it is always wonderful to see how diverse our Ummah is... as a person of mixed heritage it really warms my heart:) Inshallah Allah will always be pleased with you and your loved ones, and will be able to use you to spread Islam in your community. Perhaps this site will even help you with your English:) Take care.

Believe2Succeed

I am new here....i come from Taiwan ..Nice to know evety brother and sister.
i think everyine will curious how was taiwan,are there alot of muslim.Actually we r minority..i hope that u all can help me to built up my knowledge about islam and spread it out ..May ALLAH protect us to the right way.wasalam
p.s i can speak english but not too much ,i try my best.inshallah~

:welcome::wasalam:
I am new here as well..
So how many muslim in Taiwan roughly (?) of original taiwanese descent not immigrant or temporary workers if any..

Ask away as many question as you like. I am in the US.!!

azlina_sam

Welcome

Assalamualaikum,

Interesting to have a Taiwanese Muslim in this great website.. Enjoy your stay here. May you acquire as much knowledge as possible..:)

:muslim_child:

:SMILY231:

Wassalam
Azlina Sam
Singapore

ibnunas

great to hear from a taiwanese muslim.

:salam2: to you. :ma: welcome to this wonderful site, and i really admire people like you practising islam in country like taiwan, trust me i know how it is like because i travel to taiwan often to do my job commisioning in Hsinchu and Tainan.May Allah bless you and may you be one of the reason that islam is being acceptable in taiwan:inshallah: and may Allah bless us all.
ibnunas
singapore