salam hope u wll will like INSHALLAH

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
:salam2:
brothers n sister.i had some pic so thought to share with u all.specialy with thos sisters n brothers who like cats n pets.its for u all.hope u all will like INSHALLAH.
ok:wasalam: :muslim_child:
kitten457aw.jpg

kitten1062vo.jpg

kitten1327ck.jpg

kitten1468de.jpg

kitten1472bm.jpg

kitten1667cx.jpg

kitten1831hl.jpg

najbc

Assalam

they are cute. you can give the first cat in the picture. hey, did you take those pictures, they come out very nice.

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam
well i wanna share something personal with u all.that i got green eyes like cats.so may family n my frends call me billy.billy in pakistani language means cat.hehe.i also like cats much they r cute.
waslam

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
they are cute. you can give the first cat in the picture. hey, did you take those pictures, they come out very nice.
¨salam
no i didnt take these pics.my bro took all these pics from australia n sent me.so i thought to share with u all.
waslam

Leila412

:salam2: ,

They are so adorable,The second one reminds of me of my cat that I've had for about 9 years, but she passed away :(.

P.S. loved the 3rd pic of the 3 cats sleeping next to each other :)

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam
They are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute,so innosent and adorable
I love kitties
wasalam

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Gosh I ASKED my dad if I could have a kitten (after the kittens in my uncles house were born, in Bangladesh)

Gosh they were so cute! My aunt and my two cousins asked if I would like to take them with me, because they know that I love cats, after always giving my food to the kittens mother when they kittens were gonna get born, and before that time, I've always shown affection

towards it.

My older cousin, she said that I could put the kitten in my pocket, and be like Abu Hurairah (RA), the father of kittens.

I've even started giving myself that name, Abu Hurairah, the father of the kittens,

MAshallah.

najbc

¨salam
no i didnt take these pics.my bro took all these pics from australia n sent me.so i thought to share with u all.
waslam
is your brother photgraph, they are nice. I like take picture and hope phograph with my career. in Islam there is nothing wrong or harram about picrtures right?

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
is your brother photgraph, they are nice. I like take picture and hope phograph with my career. in Islam there is nothing wrong or harram about picrtures right?
salam sister
no he didnt made these photographs.he took them from somwhere in australia.lola.these r cool n cutes n i liked them much.n i also like kities.
waslam

AYESHWARYA

assalaamu alaikum,
Honestly speaking I never liked cats.But looking at those pics, it has implanted in me a kind of affection for them.those pics are full of innocence and tenderness., esp the third pic. Icouldn't take my eyes off it.
thanks a lot for sharing
may Allah bless you.