Salam in Islam

jimcate

Asalamu alaikum, my brothers and sisters--It has now been 11 weeks since I said my Shahada. When I first converted to Islam, I thought it would be hard to pray at work-Mashallah-Allah made it easy for me to pray at work during my break times as well as before and after work. I have a brother,friend,muslim at work by the name of Solomon and we fellowship together at work. He is from Pakistan. :ma:I really love this web site and love the fact that I can communicate with fellow muslims. I have several books on Islam that I am studying along with The Noble Qu'ran. I am really against the war in Iraq and Afghanistan and voting for a democrat this year so we can get our troops back home and out of Iraq and Afghanistan. My wife was against me converting to Islam and was quite vocal about it, but I continued to do my best to be patient with her, at the same time defending my faith and this past week she has not said anything against it, for a change. Anyway, keep the faith and do good deeds.
Insha Allah,
jim cate

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam warahmatullaah,

Mashaa'Allaah this is really great news. May Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala keep you steadfast to your deen Ameen. Welcome to the website and INshaa'Allaah you find it beneficial.

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Assalam aleikum,

I think you're doing great!
May Allah reward you for all your efforts.

Don't stop there :)

massi

Asalamu alaikum, my brothers and sisters--It has now been 11 weeks since I said my Shahada. When I first converted to Islam, I thought it would be hard to pray at work-Mashallah-Allah made it easy for me to pray at work during my break times as well as before and after work. I have a brother,friend,muslim at work by the name of Solomon and we fellowship together at work. He is from Pakistan. :ma:I really love this web site and love the fact that I can communicate with fellow muslims. I have several books on Islam that I am studying along with The Noble Qu'ran. I am really against the war in Iraq and Afghanistan and voting for a democrat this year so we can get our troops back home and out of Iraq and Afghanistan. My wife was against me converting to Islam and was quite vocal about it, but I continued to do my best to be patient with her, at the same time defending my faith and this past week she has not said anything against it, for a change. Anyway, keep the faith and do good deeds.
Insha Allah,
jim cate
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
keep going my brother ...and icha Allaah your wife will convert too ...just be a good example for islam because you are the presenting of Islam for her

Gentle.Breeze

Mashaa Allah

WOW!
Sbuhan Allah I'm new here but after reading lots of posts around here I see lots of converters to Islam!
Mushaa Allah my brother may God be always with you and support you on right ^^

If you need any help don't hesitate and ask I maybe young but I still could help ^-^

Hudda

Mashallah, May Allah make us all steadfast in our deen, may Allah s.w.t guide your wife and the rest of your family to Islam

s 091

congratulations on taking your shahada i hope that your learning continues to be prosparous

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:salam2:

Thats really nice to know :), an encouraging post.

May Allah (s) give you patience in dealing with your wife and may He guide her aswell, Ameen

Muhsana

Mashaallah brother. It is vey good news that made me cry. Please make dua for your wife and be good example for her. Allah always be with you.
Maassalama.
Fiemanillah.

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalaam Alaykium brother,

Masha'Allah. May Allah SWT make it easy for you. Insha'Allah your wife by the will of Allah SWT will join you in this beautiful religion. Congrates to you and Might Allah SWT help you increase your emaam.

W'assalamu Salaam

khairulUmmam

:ma: im happy for u... but dont worry.. Allah will always with us.. there is a hikmah or meaning to y some of our fellow muslim find it hard to solat but some easy... because Allah wont test his 'abdu' unless he can cope with the test.. so Allah have made easier for u to practice islam to welcome u back in islam.. i really like n interested to know,how ur heart opened to islam.. care to share?