Salam in Islam

jimcate

Assalamu alaikum dear brothers and sisters--Tomorrow makes 18 weeks since reverting to Islam. I have been very happy and peaceful in my deen. I have had some trials and testings but Allah has brought me thru them is continues to bring me thru them. I have recieved several good books from Egypt and Saudi Arabia which I am still reading. Some good websites are IslamReligion.com and whyislam.org. I have enjoyed reading all of my brother and sister Muslims posts here at TTI.:salah::tti_sister::astag:

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

wa aleikum musalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu brother jim hope by the grace of ALLAH that you are fine and well. May ALMIGHTY ALLAH make things easy for you . hold on to what you have, there will be up and down But the reward is much greater than what we have in this world. (paradise)

Asalama aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
wa alaikum salaam bro...glad to have another strong brother revert to islam. look forward to reading post and what are the books you're reading.

meer suhail

ILM seeker
W salam warehmatullah
MASHALLAH bro
nice to hear that
May Allah strengthen ur iman and protect u

and best wishes

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
:salam2:
:ma::ma::ma::ma::ma:
I wish that Allah guide you and us to the right path insha`Allah

A Kashmiri

Asallamau Alaikum Brother,

Allaho Akbar....

Congratulations on reverting to Islam and have a nice time here...

Do remember me in your Duas as all your past sins have been washed off and inshallah your Duas really will be accepted fast...

Masallama

cmelbouzaidi

Assalamu alaikom

Allahu Akbar! Thank you for sharing this good news with us Brother :)

May Allah guide you, and all of us, to the Straight Path, Ameen.

Your sister (reverted some 17 years ago)