Salam in Islam

jimcate

Assalamu alaikum dear brothers and sisters--It has now been 22 weeks since I reverted to Islam. I am very happy in my deen;contented and peaceful. I have had some trials of faith when my wife was trying her best to make me renounce Islam. I told heer I am a firm Muslim conveert and will not turn my back on Allah or The Prophet(PBUH). Please make dua for me that my wife will revert to Islam.
Jim Cate:tti_sister::salah::astag::ma:

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

You are in my duas. May Allah make things easy for you and your family. May Allah SWT enlighten their hearts as well Insha Allah. And guide them to the Straight Path Insha Allah Aameen.

Assalamualaikum

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

WA ALEIKUM MUSALAM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATU BROTHER JIM, HOLD ON TO WHAT YOU GOT . THERE WILL BE UP AND DOWNS TRIAL AND TRIBULATIONS BUT BE STEADY FAST AND THE REWARD WIL BE A GARDEN UNDER WHICH RIVER FLOWS AND YOU WILL DWELL THERE IN FOREVER . BE AN GOOD EXAMPLE ,SHOW YOU WIFE (BY ACTIONS) WHATS ISLAM IS AND ALLAH WILLING SHE WILL BE MUSLIM ONE DAY

"All Muslims are like a foundation, each strengthening the other; in such a way they do support each other." (Abu Musa: Bukhari & Muslim)

What actions are most excellent? To gladden the heart of human beings, to feed the hungry, to help the afflicted, to lighten the sorrow of the sorrowful, and to remove the sufferings of the injured." (Bukhari)

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Masha Allah glad to hear about ur faith in Allah and ur strugle to keep ur faith in Almighty and Iman. Allah will not test anyone beyond their strength behold in ur Faith and make duwa to Allah, insha Allah soon things will become easy for u insha Allah and keep ur behaviour with ur wife as Islam teach us insha Allah with the help and guidence from Allah may be ur wife will also embrace Islam. O-Allah Rab-ul-Alameen have ur mercy on brother Jimcat and make things easy and benificial for his here and hereafter life. Ameen. Brother pls u do remember me in ur duwas.

Jazak Allah Khair.

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
Assalamu alaikum dear brothers and sisters--It has now been 22 weeks since I reverted to Islam. I am very happy in my deen;contented and peaceful. I have had some trials of faith when my wife was trying her best to make me renounce Islam. I told heer I am a firm Muslim conveert and will not turn my back on Allah or The Prophet(PBUH). Please make dua for me that my wife will revert to Islam.
Jim Cate:tti_sister::salah::astag::ma:

Saalam,

Your determination and your decision to revert to Islam is very admirable.
May Allah keep you a firm believer and make your path easy and steady for you! Hopefully your wife is also willing to learn :)

Jazakallhu Khair.

Wasalam,
Shoaib