Salam oualikoum from Paris

shadykan

Salam Brothers and Sisters

It's a great pleasure to post for the first time.

First of all, i would like to congratulate you all for this site and this little community. I discovered this site a few days ago by "chance" (God's will, i should say), and since then, i haven't been able to stay away from it, i've been reading your posts, and watching your videos, it's a great source of information and knowledge for me. So thank you all...

Now i think i should introduce myself lol

My real name is Abdulkareem, i'm 24 and i live in Paris. Unlike many of you, i am not a convert, my parents are from Algeria, i was born in Paris, my family is a traditional muslim family etc... I started praying when i was very young, going to the mosque, doing Ramadan, studying Islam etc... So Islam has always been part of my life, nevertheless, i must admit that sometimes my faith goes up and down, and i do things mechanically. As a person, i'm very curious, i like studying, and reading new material, meeting new people.

To tell you the truth, i have to say that i dont feel complete, there is definitely something missing in my life, i have a nice job (engineer), i make a good living, i live in a nice place, so Al Hamdullilah, i can't complain, God gives me so much, but it's like I don't really know where i'm going. It may be normal, i'm 24 yo, it may be time for me to take a step further (marriage maybe), most of my muslim friends are married now, and i sort of envy them, don't get me wrong, i'm not jealous at all, they're a great inspiration for me.

So here I am, looking for answers, looking for signs.

So i'll definitely try to post messages as often as possible.

To conclude (it's quite a long introduction i know), i would like to say how impressed i am by all the converts, who study Islam, look for the truth, and make the decision to embrace this beautiful religion, and they make me realize that because i was born a muslim, i kinda take things for granted and i don't use half the energy they use, to understand my "own" religion, i sometimes tend to do things mechanically because i was taught by my parents, and i don't try to dig deeper.
So once again, the converts (and everybody on this site) are a great inspiration for me, may ALLAH bless you all and guide you all.

Thanks to my job, i travel very often, and visit different countries like the US, Canada, Africa or Asia. So next time i'll let you know when i arrive in your hometown, and wish i could meet you there.

Salamoualikoum brothers and sisters, may Allah guide us ALL, InshaAllah !!!!

Your brother, AbdulKareem

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Wa Alaykum Assalam..

Wellcome Brother AbdulKareem to TTI..

Greeting form Egypt to All Muslims in France..

wellcome brother to ur family..

<wasalam>

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Walaikum as salam Wa Rahmatullahi Wabrakatuhu
Masha Allah brother very nice to meet you too.....
May Allah help us to build on our Imaan more and more stronger and grant us Jannatul Firdaus

hambaAllah

welcome bro :)))

:bismillah:
:salam2: bro
:SMILY206::SMILY206: to TTI
Do enjoy ur stay,,,hopefully gaining more islamic knowledge n increased in eeman :inshallah:
:wasalam: :hijabi:

Akilah

:salam2:

Welcome to the site brother. Inshallah you can gain a lot from this site, as I have. May Allah reward you in your quest for knowlege, and may he strengthen your Iman and give you taqwa. Ameen.