Salam

Leena

Salam alaikum,

I just joined to see all the nice movies and respond on the forum. I don't have anything particularly interesting to say as an intro. I'm 22 years old, living in US.

Thanks for the service.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam Leena,

welcome to the forum, yes i have seen some of your replies, mashaAllah they are nice. Thanks for participating in the site. Have hundreds of people sign up but, not many actually doing much.. lol

Where abouts in the US are you from?

---------
I hope to have some extra features added very soon, so stay tuned. Perhaps i should design the front page a bit better to get people to utilise the Forum better.. Its all about tweaking and making things more user friendly....

InshaAllah i hope i get enough time to do this all. Then i have some videos to edit for another new section coming soon. :confused:

Leena

Salam alaikum,

Thanks for the welcome. I will try to continue participating and I'll also recommend others to the site (and the other ones in your network.) The case of lots of people signing up but few taking part, it happens in all sites, I think! :p

I was born in Virginia but I am living currently in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

InshaAllah, this site will be as you want it to be and running fine. I'll hopefully be a consistently participating member of this site. If there's anything I can do to help, do let me know. I am a web designer/developer, although I don't know if I can help much.