Salam :(

massi

:salam2:
don't worry my sister you are in our dua'a just stay brave and strong ...of course a good muslima ...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sakeena

lol hermano massi, tu eres muy comico hahahahaha! si, i'll be strong! I really miss the Quran tho! I kept it under my pillow at night so no one saw it and in my purse at school and whn I went out....subhanallah!! :lol:

massi

why you don't ask any sister to send you a copy of quran ...I think the copy is cheap :lol:

Sakeena

why you don't ask any sister to send you a copy of quran ...I think the copy is cheap :lol:

A copy? Really? I don’t have contact with any. I live with my mom, but yeah I’m waiting inshallah!!!!! :lol: hehehehehe

massi

hahaha of course! but they all live far away and i have to be careful :blackhijab: sigh.... I miss sis Rimatisma
maybe you can ask help from you friend in your area so the sister send the copy to your friend and of course your friend will give it to you without the mom's knowledge ....:lol: :lol: :lol: :SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335:

Sakeena

maybe you can ask help from you friend in your area so the sister send the copy to your friend and of course your friend will give it to you without the mom's knowledge ....:lol: :lol: :lol: :SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335:

maybe, i'm not allowed contact with her tho...

Rimatisma

^^^ما لي وللدنيا؟^^^
hahaha of course! but they all live far away and i have to be careful :blackhijab: sigh.... I miss sis Rimatisma

may Allah help you sister Sakeena :hearts:
if you need anything im here send me PM insha'Allah :D

massi

ok ok so my next idea is : why you don't print some Surat ...just download Surat from the net and print its ...I think you can do this ... or borrow the quran and make some copies ....:lol: :lol: :lol: :SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335:

Attachments

• digital_printing_press.jpg
    digital_printing_press.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 7