Salamun Aleykum

Muhsana

:salam2: my dear brothers and sisters in Islam.

I am also new TTI and very glad to join here. This is very nice sit :ma: I am sure i will gain lots of benefits.
May Allah rewards all of your efforts.
Fiemanillah...

Muslimah77

Slave of Allah (SWT)
Welcome Sister

:salam2: Sister Muhsana,

Welcome to TTI.

Insha-Allah you’ll learn more about our beautiful religion through this website. We are all here to learn from one another and support each other in seeking the truth through the teachings of the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah.

May Allah (SWT) continue to bless you by increasing your Imaan through guidance, wisdom and knowledge of Islam, and grant peace and happiness to you and your family.

All Glory and Praise be to Allah (SWT), the Lord of Honour and Cherisher of the Worlds. May peace and blessings be on all the Prophets and Messengers of Allah (SWT).

:wasalam:

fahad96

Fahad
:salam2:
May Allah (SWT) bless you by increasing your Imaan through guidance, wisdom and knowledge of Islam Ameen
Fahad

Muhsana

Thank you Muslimah77, aicha_75, fahad96 and all sisters and brothers in Islam. May Allah bless and reward all of you. Insaallah we will meet in paradise with our beloved Prophet Muhammed :saw:

This is very beneficial site, i am trying to read all of posts and I am sure i have lots of gain.:ma:

aicha_75, I would be very gratefull to meet you. I wait for you pm.

:jazaak:

Fiemanillah

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum !

welcome dear sister to Islam and to this website. May Allah make yr coming to Islam and to TTI beneficial for u and as well as the whole muslim ummah

Ma'ssalaam

Muhsana

Dear Mohsin,

I think there is a misunderstanding. I am a born muslimah alhamdulillah.:hijabi:

Fiemanillah

Slave-of-Allah

:salam2: my dear brothers and sisters in Islam.

I am also new TTI and very glad to join here. This is very nice sit :ma: I am sure i will gain lots of benefits.
May Allah rewards all of your efforts.
Fiemanillah...

:SMILY206: Welcome to the website! Hope you learn loads from the website :)
Take care sister :)

Muhsana

We aleykum salam brother hussain.mahammed. Shukran basheerpkm and slave of Allah. I am happy to be here.

Fiemanillah.