salat whilst Traveling

Zafran

Muslim Brother
salaam

Salaam

Is it OK if i went to read Jummah in a masjid (in another city) but found out that i was late because in my town they read Jummah at 2.00 but in the masjid of the city they read it before - What do you do - Do you read 2 rakats as i was travelling or what?

secondly how many rakats do i read if i'm traveling for Zuhr (Jummah) asr and others.

Thanks.

al-muslimah

salaam

Salaam

Is it OK if i went to read Jummah in a masjid (in another city) but found out that i was late because in my town they read Jummah at 2.00 but in the masjid of the city they read it before - What do you do - Do you read 2 rakats as i was travelling or what?

secondly how many rakats do i read if i'm traveling for Zuhr (Jummah) asr and others.

Thanks.

brother you pray rakat you dont read them
sorry maybe im wrong..

habib786

walaikum salaam ...i will have to find out if you miss jumma prayers then if you can perform it after ... but if you are travelling more then 40kms .. then all the prayers of salah .. will be of 2 rakats each salah prayer for all the times ... .. and it also depends on your stay ...

hope it can help you ..missed jumma prayer i got to find out myself too ... thank by the way ..

Allah hafiz