Salvation in Islam and Salvation in Christianity

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
:salam2:

I thought this was a pretty nice video to watch. The guy in this video is a brother who was once a Christian. Points out some of the key diffrences in Islam and Christianity.
[yt]aNFAM2dQ-sI[/yt]

This video is cool also. Its from a movie (I'm not sure of which one) where the actor who plays Jesus (pbuh) speaks of Mohammed(pbuh) and Allah(swt)

[yt]mcZ284Bh1vU[/yt]

Hope you guys enjoyed that.
:wasalam:

:salah:

BrotherZak

I thought this was a pretty nice video to watch. The guy in this video is a brother who was once a Christian. Points out some of the key diffrences in Islam and Christianity.
[yt]aNFAM2dQ-sI[/yt]

This video is cool also. Its from a movie (I'm not sure of which one) where the actor who plays Jesus (pbuh) speaks of Mohammed(pbuh) and Allah(swt)

[yt]mcZ284Bh1vU[/yt]

Hope you guys enjoyed that.

:salah:

salam
those are my two favourite clips especially the clip of the passion of the christ. He clearly says " Alah or Elah" amazing how many people do not know this.

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
salam
those are my two favourite clips especially the clip of the passion of the christ. He clearly says " Alah or Elah" amazing how many people do not know this.

I'm glad you enjoyed the clips. Yeah, it is amazing how many people simply do not know. However, I think part of the problem is that some people actually do know, but simply do not accept it due to the ignorance toward Islam brought on by the inaccurate media. They tend to always ignore it because of it and does not wish to accept the truth.