Sam Harris

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

I had never heard of him. I did a quick check-up. He is just another voice of shytan. He speaks of Islam without knowledge. He has written books and is a speaker.

Umm Abdullah

I just googled his name and i found this on wikipedia : "Harris's basic message is that the time has come to freely question the idea of religious faith.[19]p. 13–15 Harris specifically attacks Islam, Christianity..." I think that says it all. I am so tired of these kuffar and their war against our way of life. They try SO hard to ruin Islam's image. However Allah says in the Qur'an: "They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it." (surah Tawbah:32) Alhamdulillah for the blessing of Islam!

Ayanle

Assalamu Alaikum.
i would just like to get the peoples opinion on 'Sam Harris'

Assalamu Alaikum akhi
sam harris is one of the neo athiest and known as one of the four horsemen of athiesm along with richard dawkins, christopher hitchens and some other fool
he HATES islam with a passion and talks about us all the time in a derogatory manner
he is a kafir and an utter fool and was shown up for what he is by a christian scholar in one debate about morality
i hate him

hope this helps :)