Say a dua to the person above you....

Hachiko

Assalaamuwalaikum Wa Rahmatulllah Wa Barakatuhu!

May Allah bestow peace and blessings upon all the Prophets alahisallam, and The Holy Prophet Muhammad Sallallhualahiwassallam and upon their families and companions,and grant them Jannah and Please give The Holy Prophet Muhammad sallalhualahiwassallam the highest station in paradise and please,Allah give them the best decision for Glorified are You, All Knowing, All Wise and most forgiveful and most gracious, Protect all the Muslims in the world from the Satan and form any harm and help us all remember you and praise You and thank You and Glorify You,the most praiseworthy and help us always do things for the sake of you for the fear of you, and ALWAYs keep us strong in our faith, we all thank You and praise You for making us believers, and making us believe in You and the Unseen and The Holy Prophet Muhammad sallallhualahiwassallam and The Holy Qur'an.
May Allah Help us and our families succeed! Ameen.:dua:

Welcome! The point is to say dua for the on above you (polite and caring ones please! ^_^)
Inshallah you'll have fun!:):D:p:cupcake::loyal::juich-spring-klap::holaaaaaa::hijabi::SMILY198::SMILY139::SMILY126:
islam_14.jpg

Seeking Peace

Walaikum Salam Wr Wb Sister...

may Allah S.W.T guide you to His deen...may Allah S.W.T grant you Isteqama...may you be in His Divine protection...may Allah S.W.T grant you the light to help others see the light...may Allah S.W.T help you to achieve the rank of one of the best Muslimahs in His sight...may Allah S.W.T bless you with the best of His blessings in both the worlds...ameen sum ameen..

JazakAllah-o-Khair for starting such a beautiful thread..

W'S..

Hachiko

Walaikum Salam Wr Wb Sister...

may Allah S.W.T guide you to His deen...may Allah S.W.T grant you Isteqama...may you be in His Divine protection...may Allah S.W.T grant you the light to help others see the light...may Allah S.W.T help you to achieve the rank of one of the best Muslimahs in His sight...may Allah S.W.T bless you with the best of His blessings in both the worlds...ameen sum ameen..

JazakAllah-o-Khair for starting such a beautiful thread..

W'S..

Sister Seeking Peace...
May Allah SWT grant you the foremost place in Jannah... May He make your life easier not only in this life, but in the next, and may He bless you and your family immensely, May Allah azzawajal Increase you in your iman, and may He let NO ONE misguide you, may He let light shine upon you on The Day Of Judgement, and may Ar -Rahim let you to see His beautiful face on that Day. Ameen ya rabbil 'alameen

Seeking Peace

Sister Seeking Peace...
May Allah SWT grant you the foremost place in Jannah... May He make your life easier not only in this life, but in the next, and may He bless you and your family immensely, May Allah azzawajal Increase you in your iman, and may He let NO ONE misguide you, may He let light shine upon you on The Day Of Judgement, and may Ar -Rahim let you to see His beautiful face on that Day. Ameen ya rabbil 'alameen
Assalam-o-Alaikum Wr Wb...

Jazak Allah-o-Khair Sister......may Allah s.w.t accept the very same Duas for you aameen sum aameen...

sister love you for the sake of Allah s.w.t honestly you literally made me feel showered with love, i can't tell you how i feel right now...may Allah s.w.t reward you for your kind words....JazakAllah-o-Khair...

W'S..

Hachiko

We better make dua (it is a serious matter you know) for real need, not as a game.

:SMILY286:
Assalaamualikum Wa Rahmatullah
Hmm, yes your right sister, but i don't think of this as a game... In fact, why did I put this in in "Word Games" file? :confused-34:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Assalaamualikum Wa Rahmatullah
Hmm, yes your right sister, but i don't think of this as a game... In fact, why did I put this in in "Word Games" file? :confused-34:

Salam alaykum

If you have some real need in your life I of course make dua to you dear. :) But not as a game.

May Allah let your life to be easy to you. :agreed: