Say Something Nice about (or to) the person above you ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

aisha.x.20

looool! pointless but awesome at the same time...not a compliment to ^^^ im talkin about the thred hehe

ok about ^^^^ well i hardly know ne1 !!! what should i say? I know ders a few of you who always have good, useful, straight to the point posts so may allah bless you and may u keep up the good work!

^^^ok bout u,...uve got big ears? hehe ermm is that allowed? ok im jus in a silly mood ermmm^^^^ you^^^ are an extremely nice sis/bro..always comment (nice), have useful opinions, Just generaly making sure your seen...lol?!

well may allah bless you and guide you and all muslims inshallah.ameen

:wasalam:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Proud_2b_Muslim

Does it really have to be a compliment cant it be an insult as well, because look who i have to say about. Just kidding Proud_2b_Muslim, me and u go wayyyyyyyyyyyy back.

I have a lot of respect for Proud, hes like a grandfather...OK...OK..

Hes really brilliant and sweet. He is very respectful and enthusiastic. And i look up to him. I read almost all his posts and hes on top of his game which i find amazing. He is an atonishing person, who i would go to if i ever needed help.

Salam,

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
:salam2:
I surrender , thats it , this is so sweet that you say that thanks :)
well I dont know what to say but you have a nice avatar and your name is good cause it shows that you are too proud to be a Muslim and Islam is the best thing to describe a person

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Proud_2b_MUslim

ALWAYS ONLINE....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Hes very talkative which is not a bad thing, sometimes one needs to express themself. He is exhilarating and pleasant. he is also hearty and ungrudging.

salam,
salam,

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam alakum,

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL..... I do...

Osman loves closing peoples threads and acting like a mod....LOL

Osman is an outgoing person, he knows how to make u smile and leave a laughter in ur heart...

salam,

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
Albint_Almuslima is one of the best sweet talker in TTi she know how and what to say to make people or atleast me feel good :) I this this thread is made for you
jazak Allah khayran sister and all of you people

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Ahh, thats so sweet, u touched my heart. Thank You...

Boy i could stay my computer and write a whole story about ur personality... Subhan Allah... u know its so hard to find someone true.. someone who shows his true colors and has nothing to hide... which is what i think of Proud.. He always says whats on his mind..he has nothing to hide. I remember reading one of his post i believe it was in the Racist thread, where everyone spoke about whether or not they are racist and he came out of nowhere and said he wants to marry a white girl with blonde hair (which cracked me up half to death) and someone came and told me that there was no need for him to explain what he wants in a girl. Right away he apologized which was very sweet of him to do, and he didnt really have to apologize because its what he wants. However, i found that to be really nice of him. He cares about peoples feelings more than his.

salam,

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
alhamdulillah that some one found it funny :) I still feel sorry for saying that , I am afraid that I hurt someone , anyway I just want to say that you stand by the right side even if it was minority ( I dont know if I wrote it right but I mean few people ) and that shows that you are a good Muslim

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Oh my GOD U R SO CONCEITED LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

How can u write about urself. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Proud has a great sense of HUMOR

when hes afraid to lose he leaves the match in the middle

salam,

Status
Not open for further replies.