Saying "JazakAllah" vrs "JazakAllah khairn"

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Please address this question, I won't bother you after this Inshaa'Allah. Is it same or different

Oops, sorry.

If you carry on the sentence, then it will be for example: JazaakAllaahu khayran wa ahsana'l jazaa'.

If you want to stop at Khayran, then you stop it as JazaakAllaahu khayraa.

The letter 'Ra' has a tanween- that is why.

Is that clear inshaa'Allaah?

Don't mind bothering me- please feel free to help me get some 'ajr... baarakAllaahu feek

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Oops, sorry.

If you carry on the sentence, then it will be for example: JazaakAllaahu khayran wa ahsana'l jazaa'.

If you want to stop at Khayran, then you stop it as JazaakAllaahu khayraa.

The letter 'Ra' has a tanween- that is why.

Is that clear inshaa'Allaah?

Don't mind bothering me- please feel free to help me get some 'ajr... baarakAllaahu feek

Yes I got that one Inshaa'Allaah. May Allaah bless you with more beneficial knowledge.

I love the line: "please feel free. . ." because I almost always have a question or two. I got atleast three more questions on this topic but. Nope, I'm NOT going to get decieved this time. You say questions are welcome and then halfway down the questionstorm you go 'pop'. I'm left hanging in midair. I suppose it's better I don't ask and forget about it then ask, expect an answer and remain confused.

Nothing personal dear brother, I completely understand you being busy and all. It's not like I'm blaming you for anything. Just saying: "I do have to mind whilst I bother you." for my own good.

JazaakAllahu Khayraa Alf Alf Martha.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
You say questions are welcome and then halfway down the questionstorm you go 'pop'. I'm left hanging in midair. I suppose it's better I don't ask and forget about it then ask, expect an answer and remain confused.

Yes- I apologize for my shortcomings... I still need to ask your questions to my teacher. I just keep forgetting (what were the questions I was meant to ask him though?)

I just get soo busy sometimes- that I don't know what is going on (I still haven't started my dissertation, that's how busy I can get sometimes... or maybe I am just procrastinating?).

Whatever the case, I need to fix up big time. If I don't get back to you- then make sure to bother me more inshaa'Allaah.

JazaakAllahu Khayraa Alf Alf Martha.

Wa iyyaak

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Yes- I apologize for my shortcomings... I still need to ask your questions to my teacher. I just keep forgetting (what were the questions I was meant to ask him though?)

I just get soo busy sometimes- that I don't know what is going on (I still haven't started my dissertation, that's how busy I can get sometimes... or maybe I am just procrastinating?).

Whatever the case, I need to fix up big time. If I don't get back to you- then make sure to bother me more inshaa'Allaah.

Wa iyyaak

You don't need to apologise brother, it wasn't an obligation on you. I'm frustated when I have questions but no answers, and you gave me open invitation to ask away.so that's why I posted that vent.

Inshaa'Allaah I'll try to find answers to those myself. I just note them in a notebook for now. I'll get a teacher one way or the other Inshaa'Allah, so this problem will be solved then. No, I understand, I know how busy one can get. I know I got two big exams approaching in less than a month, similar goes for you or anyone else. So Inshaa'Allah it's understandable.

If I find no way out, I'll bother you for sure Inshaa'Allaah, but if you 'get busy' again. I'll go byebye. Can't ask more than thrice. That's how it is for me because than, it mean you actually are busy and I need to leave.