Scholar,s Death...

amna_muslimaa

TRUELY MUSLIMAA
:salam2:
Sisters and Brothers yesterday I saw a video of a scholar who was on his deathbed this was his last moments in this world...He was worlds famouse scholar many of you know him ..Okay I dont know this is right or wrong ...Ihave heard fom many poeple that the death of sinner is so pain full then what about the scholar ,a person who spend his whole life in the teaching of islam ( i cant gurantee his eemaan) but still the way he was teaching and spreading islam was fantastic.....Then why was he having such painfull death i dont know was the video fake or somthing..Ya Allah he was crying and shouting and he cant controll himself the pain was so high... I cried for him i felt so sorow the whole day and last night i cant sleep this *!*!*!*!an (satan) always whisper in my ears that if he was a scholar and he got this much pain full death what about you....? I am feeling so uncomfortable I dont know what to do whenever i try to think about any thing else suddenly this comes to my mind and annoys me I always remember his painfull face......Please brothers and Sisters help me out... thinking that what kind of death would i get is killing me inside....May Allah grant him jannah (Ameen)..
walaikumsalam