Second '' One Minute'' Crisis

mohd2008

:salam2:
Israel's Ambassador to Ankara Gaby Levy Rize during his visit to Mayor Halil Bakirci explanations in the face of the shocked lived

In a series of visits to the Israeli Ambassador to Turkey Rize Gaby Levy's first stop was the mayor of Rize. Municipal Manager Private Office in the sight of the president Levy Fahrettin Kaya were met. Mayor of the Israeli guests Halil Bakırcı chose to meet in the office. Bilateral negotiations between Rize during Mayor Halil Bakirci, Rize Israeli tourists who came to the sense of discomfort, "Israeli tourists coming to our province when the city suffered directly from nature alone remain. This attitude of our fellow countrymen to them to look askance causes" with the words said.

Levy upon this, "We must accept that hard times are passing. But Israel and Turkey relations is founded on solid fundamentals. Overcome this difficult time after our relations will become even stronger," he said.

Levy's statement after the style makes it hard Bakırcı, expansionism and occupation of Israel by the accused, "Israel's expansionist policies and the occupants have Turkey as long as the people of Israel will not change that perspective. This province as the local administrator, this attitude of Israel's Because we do not want our city to the beginning of the traveler from the arrival of an event are also concerned. as at the point of no show the maximum effort, "he said.

Levy is thereupon be for this type of policy to produce forced them by saying, "to stay alive for one chance is. Otherwise, the path isbeing risk you have. Our assets to defend the policies are working to. Gaza operations in the Turkish government and by the people has been criticized. But you I can tell, that you encounter such a threat would behave in the same way you were you. You and your people for your own people "was the desc e pration.

CHILDREN can not defend themselves.

Chairman Halil Bakırcı, baby killing of the peace can not be right to emphasize, "I do not speak on behalf of the State. Party on behalf of my talking. Rize citizens have transferred to the look. Israeli state in peace and war can not provide. Egypt and Jordan agreements with the state of war are in agreement. Peace in the region to ensure Israel's war must leave. of the Turkish nation, from the Ottomans against the Jewish community since the attitude is known. Rize any threat to the people when defending itself, but it does not make the child slaughter "in the form said.

Levy, these de s ceprations of Bakırcı left unanswered. Levy and his delegation a very disturbed me of the de sceprai ionsions of Bakırcı they were observed.

PLEASE CLICK FOR VIDEO
http://www.haberform.com/haber/israi...rci--34050.htm

:wasalam: