sect

amina88

I live & die 4 Allah
:salam2: everyone,

My family is sunni following all four madhabs. This thread is for me in order to know if there are any weird sects and sub-sects out there! Like I mean, if u r a sunni or shia, then which madhab do u follow. I'd also like to know about others such as ahamdies and suffies.
But plz keep it friendly, I don't want any online hard-feelings:SMILY335:

Jannah03

asalaamu alakum, im not sure dear, i adhere to Salafiyyah. Its not a Hizb (group) or whatever.
im sure if you keep scanning this site you could probably find some information about the ahmadiyyahs, khwaijr ( i so spelled that wrong), sufi;, and others.

Jannah03

asalaamu alakum, im not sure dear, i adhere to Salafiyyah. Its not a Hizb (group) or whatever.
im sure if you keep scanning this site you could probably find some information about the ahmadiyyahs, khwaijr ( i so spelled that wrong), sufi;, and others.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

Khawarij....Group that say if you do a certain great sins , you are out of the fold of islam. Alhamdulilah i am not from this group.

Ahmadiyyah...Group that believe in that there is a prophet after our beloved prophet Muhammad ( Sallahi alihi wa salam)

I do some sufism( i.e zikrullah) , tasawwuf stuff that is within the sharia:SMILY335: