Serial blasts rock my city - please make duas

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu dear brothers and sisters

There was a tragic and emotional situation in my city. Serial bomb blasts rocked the place. Innocent people lost their lives. Nobody knows who are the culprits behind these terror attacks. Many people including muslims as well as non-muslims have lost their lives. A humble request to my brothers and sisters - please make duas for me, my family and all the muslims.

At least 61 people have been killed and 300 others injured in 11 bomb blasts which rocked Guwahati and some other cities of Assam on Thursday morning.

In Guwahati the blasts took place on Dispur Road, Pan Bazaar, Ganeshguri and Fancy Bazaar.

The bomb at Ganeshguri was planted in a car and took place about 100 meters from Assam Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi's official residence.

In Guwahati the death toll stood at 31 while 109 people were injured while in Kokrajhar 19 people have been killed and 60 injured. In Barpeta 11 people have been killed and 40 others have been injured, while in Bongaigaon, 10 people have been injured in the blasts.

All the blasts took place almost simultaneously at about 1130 hrs IST at crowded marketplaces.

Intelligence sources have told CNN-IBN that the 'Bravo Company' of the 28th battalion of United Liberation Front of Asom (ULFA) could be behind the blasts. Two companies of the 28th battalion of ULFA - Alfa and Charlie - have already signed a ceasefire agreement with the government of Assam. ULFA therefore finds itself decimated completely.

However, other officials suspect All Tripura Tiger Force, who trained along with the ULFA.