Settlers burn olive trees with chemicals in Nablus

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
[ 25/05/2013 - 04:41 PM ]

images_News_2013_05_25_fire_300_0.jpg

NABLUS, (PIC)-- Laboratory results carried out by residents of Burin village, southern Nablus, showed that Jewish settlers used during attacks on the village lands toxic chemicals that burned thousands of acres of olive trees and agricultural crops.

Eyewitnesses and residents of the village said that the settlers sprayed toxic chemicals on the olive trees and agricultural crops, which led to burning them.

The villagers and their lands are constantly exposed to attacks by settlers, especially from the settlements of Brakhah and Yitzhar established on the lands of Burin village.

http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/en/...qToCaWBhYxjOSjK9ZLp/DGZV+Td4Za3qgXOXRNKJokbY=

------------------------------------

Does zionist police ever investigate those acts of settlers about this arson attact? No, never. Does any court ever punish attackers by any way? No, never. Can Palestinian farmers ever get any kind of financial compensation for they destroyed trees? No, never.

Why?

Because attackers were jews and victims were Palestinians.

azmathmoosa

I still don't understand why some muslims expect justice from the Kuffar. Clearly, the americans and israelis are animals. I'm so tempted to invoke the Curse of Allah on these animals but something tells me its too dangerous.

Palestinians are probably the most beloved to Allah on this earth in these times. Ya Allah grant the Palestinians Jannatul Firdaous!