shadow

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
"Allah(SWT) created this world the same as a shadow: when you chase in seeking it, it tires you out and you can never catch up with it. If you leave it alone, it follows you inexorably, and gives you no cause of fatigue".

hana*

yeah that is so true, this world is also like drinking salty water, the more you drink, the more thisty we will be. this dunya is nothing, if u think about it, we spend on average 8 hours a day sleeping, then 8 or 9 hours a day working or studying, then we spend so much time either on the bus or driving, in the shower, shopping, watching t.v etc, so what proportion is left for Allah? very small. if we were only to pray the bare minimum fardh prayers, each taking two 0r three minutes, then compare that to our 24 hour day, then that turns out to be 1% !!! imagine, if we only did our 5 daily prayers, with no extra, it works out to be 1% of our day to Allah and 99% to ourselves! yet how many muslims even pray 5 times a day? sadly a handful. then we wonder why Allah isnt answering our dua or why did this happen. Allah is so merciful to us, yet when the slightest thing in our live goes wrong, sadly most peoples faith goes downhill instead of increasing. at least Allah does not give us based on How much we listen to Him. imagine if His blessings stopped because we were not thankful enough or because we missed a prayer. Allah is more merciful to us than a mother to its child. sorry i have gone off-topic but my point was that this life is so short, nothing is guaranteed, we have not made a contract with Allah as to whether we will live tomorrow, let alone next year. i hope that we all are able to make use of our time as nothing lasts and nothing is guaranteed. this life is like a mirage'

:wasalam: