Shahada

Zooey

AsalaamAluakum;

I have been reading and praying what to do about my faith crises and I have decided to take my Shahada over. This time is different I feel it in my heart. I know it is what I need to do. I cant explain it but I feel it.

La ilaha il Allah, Muhammad-ur-Rasool-Allah

I will recite it for my husband and I will go to the mosque on Friday and say it again.

I really feel peace inside; it is very strange. I have been reading about Christianity and talking with them and I have been reading about Islam. I dont know what happened since 5 years ago; but maybe its because I have took myself out of the Muslim circle. I dont know, it is hard living in a non Muslim society. I think because it was "familiar". I dont know.
But I do know that my faith is renewed and restored.

Thank you for the PMs and e-mails from my sisters who were concerned!

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
Mashallah sister

welcome to the family, we hope you enjoy your stay here at TTI.

Wasalam, brother Muhammad

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

:salam2:

Allahu Akbar !

What Allah out of His Mercy doth bestow on mankind there is none can withhold: what He doth withhold there is none can grant apart from Him: and He is the Exalted in Power, Full of Wisdom.

The same religion has He established for you as that which He enjoined on Noah--that which We have sent by inspiration to thee--and that which We enjoined on Abraham, Moses, and Jesus: namely, that ye should remain steadfast in Religion, and make no divisions therein: to those who worship other things than Allah, hard is the (way) to which thou callest them. Allah chooses to Himself those whom He pleases, and guides to Himself those who turn (to Him).

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

May the Peace of Allah descend upon you.
May the Wisdom of Allah protect you.
May the Mercy of Allah increase your faith,

With all my love, your aapa,
mehnaz

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
AsalaamAluakum;

I have been reading and praying what to do about my faith crises and I have decided to take my Shahada over. This time is different I feel it in my heart. I know it is what I need to do. I cant explain it but I feel it.

La ilaha il Allah, Muhammad-ur-Rasool-Allah

I will recite it for my husband and I will go to the mosque on Friday and say it again.

I really feel peace inside; it is very strange. I have been reading about Christianity and talking with them and I have been reading about Islam. I dont know what happened since 5 years ago; but maybe its because I have took myself out of the Muslim circle. I dont know, it is hard living in a non Muslim society. I think because it was "familiar". I dont know.
But I do know that my faith is renewed and restored.

Thank you for the PMs and e-mails from my sisters who were concerned!

assalamu aleikum dear sister
Very happy to hear this from you
May Allah protect u from any doubts in your heart
be always close to your religion
be always close to Allah and seek help from nobody but Him,
Allah is always near

waaleikum salam

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Salam Alaikum
Mubarak, Allahuakbar!!! I've very happy for you sister, you made a wonderful decission.:wasalam:

Durriyyah

Forever Student
:salam2:

:ma: :ma: :ma: :ma:

Allahu Akbar! It is wonderful to hear you are coming back to the straight path! I hope this forum serves as a support... I have found through here and some other forums and sites I get all the support I need. PM me if you are looking for more resources.

Did I say :mashallah: ?? LOL..

:shahadah: