Sharing a website (question for moderators)

Valerie

Hello :)

I have a question, I don't know if its appropriate, so I wanted to ask first. I ran across a blog where they published an online magazine for Muslim women. Is there a chance I could send the link to a moderator to have it approved to post? If so, which moderator? I thought it was great, but I didn't want to break any rules by trying to post it.

No rush, I just ran across it today :)

Thank you!
Valerie

samiha

---------
Staff member
Hi there,
It's a great question actually, and I'm very grateful you chose to ask rather than go ahead with it and perhaps have come across issues.

On TTI, we usually are very hesitant in promoting or endorsing any website/publication and usually remove links solely based on such promotion. This is because whilst on this website we try to guarantee and authenticate the information that is presented to the public, but when our Users are directed otherwise to certain third-party websites, we cannot be assured that they will follow the same methodology. Unless we are fully certain that they will provide our brothers and sisters with correct and authentic information, we dont allow it.

However, if it is good there is no problem inshaAllaah in taking a look at it! You can pretty much send the link to any of the active Mods whom you can find by going to the main forum page and seeing which of us in green have been around lately. We'll try our best to look into it and get back to you as soon as possible.

Again, thank you very much for taking the time out to be considerate enough to ask about the rules!

Samiha

Valerie

Thank you for taking time to answer :) I'm a moderator on a couple of other forums, so I've learned (the hard way) that it's better to ask than to assume.

I love this place, thank you for all of your hard work (that goes to all the moderators too).

Valerie :)