Sheik passed away while speaking in the mosque

eedrees

:salam2:
:bismillah1:
" inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji3un."

Mashalah what a lucky man... I pray that Allah grants us such a blessed death.

the passing away of this man, rahimullah, is a sign for those who believe and its a warning, because Allahsubhanut3ala desides in which way Azrael takes the lifes of people and anybody could ask himself if he lives the right way and if he, or she, deserves such a death, passing away in the house of the allmighty lord, mentioning Allahsubhanut3ala...

[vg]7892053228036486768[/vg]

we have to train our iman, so we can do better amal :inshallah: :SMILY346:
:allahuakbar: :allahuakbar: :allahuakbar:
:shahadah:

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

Inna lilahi,wa inna lilahi razun...:girl3:

May Allah(Swt) guide us all to the straight path and protect us from evil. (Ameen)

:wasalam:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

I know who the shaykh is, he is a Shaykh from Palestine, Jerusalem, my Palestinian friends told me about this.

wasalam

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah

What do you mean it's a sign for those who believe; I get the impression this is meantioned in some Haddith or something from the way you said that.

I found it interesting to see his right eyebrow arc upwards, almost like he was doubting or questioning something. To me, it looks like he's thinking, "Oh, what's this? Death? Now? No... really? Alhamdulilah." =)

:wasalam:

ashah

inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji3un

May Allah swt bless him Al-Jannah. Amin

Wassaalam

Abu Abdillah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Abdullah bin `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:

Messenger of Allah (Sallahu'Alaihi Wassalam) took hold of my shoulders and said, "Be in the world like a stranger or a wayfarer.'' Ibn `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) used to say: When you survive till the evening do not expect to live until the morning; and when you survive till the morning do not expect to live until the evening. While in good health (do good deeds) before you fall sick; and while you are alive (do good deeds) before death strikes.
[Al-Bukhari].

eedrees

Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu,
dear brother, what i said was not directly taken from a hadith, i just tried to express my feelings and thinkings about this film.
I learned in islamic dars, that the angel of death Azrael (a.s.) gets advice from Allah subhanut3ala how he shall take the life from any human being, that the person who dies in his last moments sees Azrael, but is not able to talk or to tell the people around and sometimes Azrael comes like a beast and pulls the life out of a person in a very brutal way, if he or she for example has been a bad person or a kafir in general. because of that i believe for example that a bad person who dies in his bed could have a harder and scarier death, than a good mu3min who dies under torture, because it depends on Allah subhanut3alas command in which manner Azrael (a.s.) takes his life.
in the case of the sheikh ( rahimullah) it looks for me like Allahsubhanut3ala gives him the honour to be in a beitullah, mentioning his name and than Azrael (a.s.) comes, says: assalaamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu brother, it is time to leave this dunya...
and i believe you can see in the eyes of the sheikh (rahimullah) that he recognizes Azrael (a.s.) and accepts his death and so his life is taken in a very peaceful way that Allah subhanut3ala in his endless mercy offers to his servant.
and i think we all should ask ourselves if we are living the right way and should try to, so inshaAllah we will face the same mercy.

ALLAH ALWAYS KNOWS BEST

i hope i expressed my feeling the right way, although english is not my mothertongue.

wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

P.S. thank you brother mabsoot, i try to do better next time inshaAllah:

Soubane

Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu
May Allah(swt) bless him in Jannah Fardous and may Allah(swt) forgive all his sins and all the things that he did in the pass.
May Allah(swt) bless all muslimah in wold world especially the palestin and the others that fighting as jihad.
Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu
Brothers and Sisters
Thank you
Fardoussa Nur

Kayote

Salam

May Allah forgive his sins & Insha'Allah give him Jannat. Amen.

I think apart from shahada, this is the kind of death one should pray for. Fast, quick & without pain. My father also Alhumdulillah didnt suffer much when he left us. he was at peace, Insha'Allah.

WaAliekum Assalam

WaAlie