SHEIKH AHMED DEEDAT VIDEOS

yafash

salam,
i watched some of these videos, i really wish to share it. u can watch on google video www.video.google.com, search for ahmed deedat. i watched one which really interested me, i.e. ahmed deedat and gary miller on christianity and muslims.
i wonder if allah guided the gary miller man to islam.
:salam2:

samiha

---------
Staff member
Wa alaykum assalam.

I suppose debates can be useful, but I dislike them. If I do listen to them I mainly skip through the opposition and go straight to the Islamic debator. I mean, what is the use going through all the junk and abuse they are going to throw at Islam, and the lies they want to make people believe?

alhamdulillah

i wonder if allah guided the gary miller man to islam.

Bismillah,

:wasalam: Just to hint Insha'Allah...

Allah hu Akbar....br Gary Miller IS A MUSLIM.....Allah surely has guided him Alhamdulillah.....

He's done a talk titled 'A concise reply to Christianity'.....Masha'Allah its worth listening too Insha'Allah...

tayyib...

Wassalam
your sister in Islam

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Wa alaykum assalam.

I suppose debates can be useful, but I dislike them. If I do listen to them I mainly skip through the opposition and go straight to the Islamic debator. I mean, what is the use going through all the junk and abuse they are going to throw at Islam, and the lies they want to make people believe?

I think it's good to listen to what the other people are trying to convey. That way you will be better able to counter their arguements with evidence and proof of your own, if you are ever in that position. You'll be anticipating what a non-muslim might try and come up with, and you will know how to respond to it.

Submitter

I think it's good to listen to what the other people are trying to convey. That way you will be better able to counter their arguements with evidence and proof of your own, if you are ever in that position. You'll be anticipating what a non-muslim might try and come up with, and you will know how to respond to it.

Absolutely agree with this. I think CIVILISED debates can be very constructive. Just take Ahmed Deedat or Zakir Naik's debates with non-Muslims - mashallah they have helped me immensely. Not only have I learnt a great deal about my own religion but I have learnt about what Christians/Jews/Hindus believe which gives me a great advantage when I'm talking to non-Muslims who are genuinely interested in Islam. I can demonstrate to them the differences in their beliefs and ours and try to show them the wisdom behind ours.

Jazakallah khair for the info brother Yafash. Mashallah I think what Deedat and Naik have done, and what Naik is still doing, is amazing. No doubt many non-Muslims have watched their lectures and debates and thought to themselves, "This Islam... It actually makes perfect sense!" and gone on to embrace Islam subhanallah.

:wasalam:

Ayep

I find it very enlightening to watch this kind of debates between Islam and other religions. We need this kind of method to dispel lies spread against Islam however this is not the only way the message of Islam can be propagated. Brothers like Yusuf Estes and Billal Philips have other less fiery techniques to spread the message of Islam.

And yes another good Muslim debator is Shabir Ally. Everyone should check this site:http://www.aswatalislam.net/CategorySelectionMadeP.aspx?CatID=1006

samiha

---------
Staff member

That's true, but I just think I personally don't have the ability to listen to these people. lol. everytime I do, I end up pausing the debate so many times, in order to tell myself how wrong he/she is. Anyway, yes I agree it's useful and I reallly like Dr. Zakir Naik and Ahmed Deedat

Submitter

Subhanallah I was just watching Islam Channel, the Journey Within program was on and they were talking about polygony. A brother called in and didn't have a clue what the sisters were talking about haha but felt the need to phone in and ask them (Islam Channel) to put more talks from Zakir Naik and Ahmed Deedat on because they were the programs that were making him consider reverting to Islam subhanallah! That just goes to show Naik's and Deedat's lectures and debates ARE indeed helping non-Muslims find the truth.

May Allah reward them both for their immense efforts in dawah.

slave.of.AllahSW

late ahmed deedat...Inna Lillahe Wa Inna Ilayehe Ra'jioon

AssalamoAlaikum wr wb,
I really love watching his debates and am really inspired by his personality. May Allah swt bless him with jannah tul firdaus, InshaAllah, AAAMEEEEN! he ( RA) had specialized in comparative religion. we should all make dua for him.

Jazakallhu khairun.