short concise answers please!!!!!

omooba

asalam aleikum

just a thought could people please answer questions with short concise answers intsead of cutting and pasting whole disertations! alot of the time the length of some of the answers is intimidating.

like could people kinda summarise the main points in bullet points or something

Insha Allah folk, we need to make this deen easy and that includes trying to make it easy to gain knowledge and it aint easy reading gigantic essays of a screen!!

Jazakhallahu Kahairun

feeni

ONLY ALLAH
hey i think that as:confused: well sometimes. sometimes u jus pass it by cuz its too long and you want an answer and ur not gettin it right away.

Asalaamalikum brother,

You have brough up an interesting topic. I personally can not read long, overrun sentences and paragraphs. I think everyone should parapharse, use bullets, numbering, also bold topic headings, underline key words, etc to make it easier to highlight main points.

I've noticed the style of writing some people use in this forum. I believe brother GlobalPeace uses one of the best technique everyone should follow.

When I write audit reports, I have to summarize my findings in a concise way as if I was writing for a 14 year old to understand and read. I also create tables, indent between paragraphs, skip a few lines, etc to make it easier. Humans like visuals and spaces when reading things.

abou haytam

salam o alikom

i personnaly don t speack english very good. i try to help as i can. So what i do is i read in arabic which is my mother tong from www.islam-qc.com an,and i copy the translation of the topic in english and i post it here. I prefer to give the hole answer from the source than giving resume where i can make mistakes. sometimes it s long and you have to be patient brothers and sisters . if you know how the compagon of our prophet suffer to write the qoran, if you know how Al-imam albokhari suffer when he is travelling on a camel or a horse for days and months just to authentify one hadith just one hadith, you should thank God that the thrut is still here on the net so easy to get in our house without any physical effort.

be patient and allah reward all the effort you made to have knowledge.

Proper understanding of Islam is one of the best of good characteristics with which a Muslim may be honoured, as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When Allaah wishes good for a person, He makes him understand the religion.” (Agreed upon).

salam o alikom and excuse my long message and response.