should i talk to her or not?

summertime

sister :)
:salam2:

I know that we shouldnt NOT be on talking terms with our muslim brothers and sisters for more than 3 days..but what if it's a non muslim family member..someone who has insulted islam and the prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) :astag: .....i have been totally ignoring this family member because of what she has said but im not sure whether what i am doing is wrong!!

:wasalam:

Ibn_hassan

Servant of Allah
Sister my personal suggeston is talk to her about the prophet and explain to her the misconceptions she has about islam with the proof from the quran and the sunnah perhaps Alllah may guide her to straight path. Or give her some books that are about fundementals of ISlam.

hager

what u mean?

I know that we shouldnt NOT be on talking terms with our muslim brothers and sisters for more than 3 days

what this mean?i didn't understand anything?

muharram23

Staff member
:salam2:

I know that we shouldnt NOT be on talking terms with our muslim brothers and sisters for more than 3 days..but what if it's a non muslim family member..someone who has insulted islam and the prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) :astag: .....i have been totally ignoring this family member because of what she has said but im not sure whether what i am doing is wrong!!

:wasalam:

Salamu alaykum

Abu Jahl, and abu Lahab (oncle of resulullah) were one of the greatest enemies of resululllah :saw2:. Abu lahab is even mentioned in the quran called sura (Al-masad 111), where he is cursed all the time. However, resulullah sva kept on visiting them and advising them all the time. Resulullah :saw2: visited abu Jahl over 200 times. They not only attacked resullullah :saw2: with bad words, but even fought against him. You, should be patient and give them dawah and do good to them. If that doesnt work, then just ignore what they say stay away little. Make dua that Allah sva gives them hidaya (guidence).

Allah knows best
wasalam

summertime

sister :)
I know that we shouldnt NOT be on talking terms with our muslim brothers and sisters for more than 3 days

what this mean?i didn't understand anything?

sorry sister should have made it more clear

From Abu Ayyub al-Anshari : Rasulullah saw said : " It is not right for a man to abandon his brother for more than three days".
( Bukhari, Muslim )

thats what i meant!

arsenalace

to allah i turn....
keep on giving dawah n have patience as allah will reward u but if it goes way out of control keep away but nvr wish em harm instead pray 4 em n wen things calm dwn still b friendly