i dont know a few days ago someone posted that whos going to fast on tuesday

Whats so special about tuesday?

anyone?

ajmal_ihsaas22

Striving For Jannah
TUESDAY, IS NOT JUST ANY TUESDAY.

WE ARE IN THE 10 DAYS OF DHUL HIJJAH!
TOMMOROW IS THE BLESSED DAY OF ARAFAT

The ninth day of Dhul-Hijjah (the 12th and final month of the Islamic calendar) is the day of 'Arafah. It is the day when pilgrims stand on the plain of 'Arafah to pray. On this day, Muslims all over the world who do not witness the annual hajj should spend the day in fasting, in preparation for the three days festivity following 'Eid ul-Adha (the celebration marking the end of the hajj commemorating the Prophet Ibrâhîm's willingness of sacrifice).

Abû Hafsah, may Allâh be pleased with him, reported that the Prophet, upon whom be peace, said:

"Fasting on the day of 'Arafah absolves the sins for two years: the previous year and the coming year, and fasting on 'ashûra, (the tenth day of Muharram) atones for the sins of previous years." [Reported by all except al-Bukhârî and Tirmidhî]

Ur from jersey too? holla =]

xohanifaxo

one in a billion!!
TUESDAY, IS NOT JUST ANY TUESDAY.

WE ARE IN THE 10 DAYS OF DHUL HIJJAH!
TOMMOROW IS THE BLESSED DAY OF ARAFAT

The ninth day of Dhul-Hijjah (the 12th and final month of the Islamic calendar) is the day of 'Arafah. It is the day when pilgrims stand on the plain of 'Arafah to pray. On this day, Muslims all over the world who do not witness the annual hajj should spend the day in fasting, in preparation for the three days festivity following 'Eid ul-Adha (the celebration marking the end of the hajj commemorating the Prophet Ibrâhîm's willingness of sacrifice).

Abû Hafsah, may Allâh be pleased with him, reported that the Prophet, upon whom be peace, said:

"Fasting on the day of 'Arafah absolves the sins for two years: the previous year and the coming year, and fasting on 'ashûra, (the tenth day of Muharram) atones for the sins of previous years." [Reported by all except al-Bukhârî and Tirmidhî]

Ur from jersey too? holla =]

thanks i now know something i didn't know in the past :)