Sisters in Nottinghamshire UK?

lozzin

Salem Alikoum

I am a revert to Islam and I reverted just over a year ago. I struggle quite alot in my deen (which im sure alot of you who recognise my name will know! LOL) but I only know of one sister who is about 10 miles away and I dont see her very often and two sisters who love about an hour and a half away and I see them even less! I live in a small,non muslim town and apart from my husband I dont see any other muslims. The local mesjid is around 5 miles away but they dont have many sisters at all there and the ones that do go have other priorities so I never get to meet them. I have even tried to start something up myself, to get sisters together but they just dont seem to want to do anything :(

I would love to hear from sisters who are in my area,I live in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire UK and would love to find some sisters whom I could learn with and have a little friendship. I have asked before on here and lots of sisters have offered to help via email or on here and I am very grateful for this but I would love to be able to meet people in my area.

Please make dua for me. I really need it! :SMILY23:

Thankyou for reading. May Allah make things easy for you

arzafar

i got 90% ???? wrong answers were:
women should cover themselves
Only one true religion rather than elements of truths in many religions.

edit: please disregard the above!

Latifabonu

Alhamdulillah
:girl3:Assalamu alaykum dear sister don't be sad Alah will help I will make dua for u InshaAllah everything will be fine Ameen!!!Im very far from u dear im living in United Arab Emirates

hana*

check your email Lorraine :)

i hope inshaAllah you come on tti more often, we can all support here via the internet waves

lozzin

Sisters I am so sorry. I have just realised what I wrote to you :girl3:

I am a revert and sometimes struggle to find the right Islamic words. When I wrote 'may Allah grant you jennah' I meant reward you and grant you jennah when that time comes.

I do hope you forgive me and that I havent offended you :shymuslima1:

So sorry again! x

hana*

Sisters I am so sorry. I have just realised what I wrote to you :girl3:

I am a revert and sometimes struggle to find the right Islamic words. When I wrote 'may Allah grant you jennah' I meant reward you and grant you jennah when that time comes.

I do hope you forgive me and that I havent offended you :shymuslima1:

So sorry again! x

aww theres absolutley nothing wrong with saying may Allah grant you jannah- actually its a good thing. may we all enter the highest place in jannah

katieanneb

Assalemu alaikum sister,
I'm originally from Leicestershire, so we're technically "neighbours", although I'm now more or less settled in Tunisia. You could try contacting the Islamic Foundation in Markfield who have a new Muslim project, and they may be able to help you get in touch with other reverts around the country or in Notts in particular. And, of course, keep "tuning in" to this forum, it's a life-line, mesha Allah!!!
I wish you all the best,
Your sister in Islam.