some information about the isra and miraj

mohammed 1234

Darkness to Light
As salam alaykum

My brothers and sisters in Islam, i would like to consult you on providing me some information about Isra and Miraj. I work in the United Kingdom on a Middle East team and the manager who is english would like some information about this special occasion. I dont want to reply straight away as I would like to get as much correct information about the subject.

Can anyone help me out with a couple of brief paragraphs about this subject of Isra and Miraj.

This is what has been post up at work by my colleague please CHECK, ADVISE and AMEND or RESUBMIT a new copy.

Isra and Mi'raj

In Islamic tradition, the Night Journey, Isra and Mi'raj are the two parts of a journey that the Islamic prophet Muhammad took in one night on a winged horse, around the year 621. Many Muslims consider it a physical journey while others say it happened spiritually through a metaphorical vision. Some others say that when Muhammad ascended it was a physical journey until he reached the farthest lote tree, a tree in the Seventh Heaven beyond which no angel is allowed to cross, on the other side of which is the throne and footstool of God. Also in the Seventh Heaven there is a Ka'bah of sorts for the angels. It is said since the dawn of time 70,000 angels entered and were never seen again. The angel Ka'bah is in direct conjunction with the Ka'bah on earth.

The event is celebrated each year via a festival for families, the Lailat al Miraj, one of the most important events in the Islamic calendar.[3] Muslims bring their children to the mosques, where the children are told the story, pray with the adults, and then afterward food and treats are served.

Jazak allah khayr

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:
SUBHANALLAH....the correction which is made here is wonderful and to the point....MASHA ALLAH...
May Allah reward both of you..
Fee Amanillah

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Excellent and clear revision.

This is a good topic for discussing the interpersonal realtionship each person has with Allah. I will let someone start that topic.

weakslave

The event is commemorated each year on the eve of the 27th of the seventh lunar month, Rajab. It is regarded as one of the most important events in the Islamic calendar.[3] Muslims bring their children to the mosques, where the children are told the story, pray with the adults, and then afterward food and treats are served.

:salam2:

This part is incorrect.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16424
http://islamqa.com/en/ref/60288

I have a source which narrates the event from ahadeeth which I will be sharing shortly.

mohammed 1234

Darkness to Light
Jazak allah hayr

To Ayman 1 and everybody else who has added to this topic this is very interesting and very beneficial.

May allah reward for you efforts.

mohammed 1234

Darkness to Light

Can anyone help me out to describe the burak, which is describe on the statement as a winged horse which is a wrong translation.

Shookran

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
As salam alaykum

My brothers and sisters in Islam, i would like to consult you on providing me some information about Isra and Miraj. I work in the United Kingdom on a Middle East team and the manager who is english would like some information about this special occasion. I dont want to reply straight away as I would like to get as much correct information about the subject.

Can anyone help me out with a couple of brief paragraphs about this subject of Isra and Miraj.

This is what has been post up at work by my colleague please CHECK, ADVISE and AMEND or RESUBMIT a new copy.

Isra and Mi'raj

In Islamic tradition, the Night Journey, Isra and Mi'raj are the two parts of a journey that the Islamic prophet Muhammad took in one night on a winged horse, around the year 621. Many Muslims consider it a physical journey while others say it happened spiritually through a metaphorical vision. Some others say that when Muhammad ascended it was a physical journey until he reached the farthest lote tree, a tree in the Seventh Heaven beyond which no angel is allowed to cross, on the other side of which is the throne and footstool of God. Also in the Seventh Heaven there is a Ka'bah of sorts for the angels. It is said since the dawn of time 70,000 angels entered and were never seen again. The angel Ka'bah is in direct conjunction with the Ka'bah on earth.

The event is celebrated each year via a festival for families, the Lailat al Miraj, one of the most important events in the Islamic calendar.[3] Muslims bring their children to the mosques, where the children are told the story, pray with the adults, and then afterward food and treats are served.

Jazak allah khayr

as above in blue blocked,; surely there are a lot to be CHECKED and discussed if you are willing.
Please refer to the bellow of Surat in discussion.

http://www.tafheem.net/tafheem.html

surat 17.

before we go ahead kindly provide us with few information about yourself i mean; are you familiar with Arabic language? or at least you can read Arabic ?

if yes then note one word there in Arabic ( لِنُرِيَهُ ).(means)we might show him some of Our Sings:

The case of 'buraq'

do you have any info of whatsoever?

abjad

AlHamd Li'Laah

Can anyone help me out to describe the burak, which is describe on the statement as a winged horse which is a wrong translation.

Shookran

as above in blue blocked,; surely there are a lot to be CHECKED and discussed if you are willing.
Please refer to the bellow of Surat in discussion.

http://www.tafheem.net/tafheem.html

surat 17.

before we go ahead kindly provide us with few information about yourself i mean; are you familiar with Arabic language? or at least you can read Arabic ?

if yes then note one word there in Arabic ( لِنُرِيَهُ ).(means)we might show him some of Our Sings:

The case of 'buraq'

do you have any info of whatsoever?

:wasalam:

having gone thoroughly to the topic i see that there are few remarks as soon or latter a reply will be posted;
till date none, i wont say for sure if your quest has so far been in vague; to this i think if you kalamzoo got anything in your skull let us hear it then.so to be the opportunity for members here exchange their views;as Islam does support arguments for the good course; while clearly can been seen how Sahabas differ to their opinion but the target is Islamically .