something related to Aisha mabph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawoodi

salam walaikum w.

there was a post before about the age of Aisha been 9 or 7 when she was married to the prophet asaw, and westerns try to use this as an excuse to deny islam.

weo i have something u would find interesting, here in Colombia there are many natives mainly from the Amazon area who get married as early as 3 or 4 years old and they start to live together at about 7 years old and have children at this early age.

i read an article from an anthropologist and he say if wasnt becose of this they wouldnt survive as a comunity.

so i have also read same happen in Africa.

So why do the kafirs want to make such a big deal of it? its seem to me as a very natural thing for hummans to do in harsh enviroment.

salam w

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Bismillah,

Assalamu Alaykum,

Thanks brother,

Everything that people might to know about the marriage of Aisha is in the link below alhamdulillah.

Assalamu Alaykum Please Click The Link Below

The Young Marriage of 'Aa'ishah, The Mother of the Believers.

Other people even Muslims make big mistake of trying to appease the disbelieving enemies of our Religion.

This is why Im going to have to lock this thread, so that people dont just write anything from the top of their head or by quoting inaccurate sources.

Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon the Prophet and his Family and all the Companions.

Wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.